Season 20/21 - Page 151 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Sorry to keep mentioning it but Anne Budge gave us £200,000 for Neilson. At the height of the pandemic. 👍💰💰

....who has since led Hearts to cup exits v Alloa and Brora, and whose poll in the local paper here resulted in a 90% OUT 🙊

1 minute ago, McTeeko said:

....who has since led Hearts to cup exits v Alloa and Brora, and whose poll in the local paper here resulted in a 90% OUT 🙊

Really never liked him at United. Rather annoyingly I met him a few times and he is a pretty good lad. Makes it difficult giving him pelters😂 His brand of football is brutal. Negative as fuck 

7 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Really never liked him at United. Rather annoyingly I met him a few times and he is a pretty good lad. Makes it difficult giving him pelters😂 His brand of football is brutal. Negative as fuck 

Being an Edinburgh lad, most of my pals are Jambos. You could basically replicate word for word what they’re saying about Neilson compared to what Arabs were saying last season. Coasting to the title but brutal and boring to watch. 

Just now, McTeeko said:

Being an Edinburgh lad, most of my pals are Jambos. You could basically replicate word for word what they’re saying about Neilson compared to what Arabs were saying last season. Coasting to the title but brutal and boring to watch. 

Shankland was the only difference between us and the rest of the teams in the Championship. We could easily have blown that if Shankland was injured, he is so cautious it's ridiculous. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 8:36 PM, Fairbairn said:

What a signing Lafferty has been for Killie. If he keeps this scoring rate up he might get his dream move to Rangers. 

Ha! True story but.

The most valuable player in the SPL this season if Killie stay up. The most valuable player of all time (tied with Alex Burke) if we stay up and win the cup!

5 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Ha! True story but.

The most valuable player in the SPL this season if Killie stay up. The most valuable player of all time (tied with Alex Burke) if we stay up and win the cup!

Never had an issue with Killie before but the Wright and Lafferty bigot pairing has turned me right off them. Horrible couple of cunts. Pretty sure they are safe though 

12 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Never had an issue with Killie before but the Wright and Lafferty bigot pairing has turned me right off them. Horrible couple of cunts. Pretty sure they are safe though 

Not making excuses Jim.  I hate bigotry as well.  But these two were brought up in a country well  ................  I am only interested in the football side of things and couldn't care less about their views.  That is my view 👍

13 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

This isn't a rhetorical question and I'm not fishing but what makes Lafferty a bigot?

9 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

This isn't a rhetorical question and I'm not fishing but what makes Lafferty a bigot?

If memory serves me right his first wife was a Catholic, in fact I seem to remember him getting a bit of stick from some quarters because they married in a RC church? Proves nowt I suppose but hardly the actions of a bigot 🙅‍♂️

1 hour ago, slasher said:

If memory serves me right his first wife was a Catholic, in fact I seem to remember him getting a bit of stick from some quarters because they married in a RC church? Proves nowt I suppose but hardly the actions of a bigot 🙅‍♂️

Maybe Jim Been didn't know that and used his own bigotry to compensate.  

15 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

That's the kind of seethe I like to see! No interest in other fans liking Killie to be honest. That's no fun!

You sound like you might have a problem with northern Irish people to be honest. Rather than bigotry. 

5 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Lafferty is however undoubtedly a cunt. Of that there is no question. But football fans love their own cunts more than anything. 

Aye.  Just ask Dons fans about Scott Brown.  See how they react to him when he plays.  Football fans are full of hypocrosy.  Everywhere.

On 4/26/2021 at 11:13 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye.  Just ask Dons fans about Scott Brown.  See how they react to him when he plays.  Football fans are full of hypocrosy.  Everywhere.

I agree mate, just ask rangers fans about bigotry, see how they react to racism and sectarianism 😜😜😜😜

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Looking bleak for killie, the final day showdown between Hamilton could be a cracker.

Hope Hamilton stay up and killie go down.

Phukk off.🤔😆😆 not everyone likes killie,(I do👍)  but everyone hates Hamilton.

1 minute ago, Archiesdad said:

Phukk off.🤔😆😆 not everyone likes killie,(I do👍)  but everyone hates Hamilton.

Hamilton are the turd that won't flush, they just refuse to leave. It's inevitable they will stay up, it's becoming a tradition 🤣🤣