Season 20/21 - Page 173 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

21 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

What's so great about the Union Rag or a foreign royal family (what have they ever done for me ?) to me and many others they represent oppression and bloodshed.

I’m not a royalist myself, but I recognise that in the current constitutional arrangement, that people are happy to recognise themselves as British.  It’s individual choice, but fact that we are British.

your history is your past…. We were part of the British Empire which ruled a third of the world.  Things may change.

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

I’m not a royalist myself, but I recognise that in the current constitutional arrangement, that people are happy to recognise themselves as British.  It’s individual choice, but fact that we are British.

your history is your past…. We were part of the British Empire which ruled a third of the world.  Things may change.

What an oddball.

56 minutes ago, dj mick said:

you are so odd you comment on everything Rangers and not your own lot. Nae bus fare?

😂😂 I love that….  Been going as long as I remember…without the bus fare.  

Nothing wrong with commenting on Rangers, I like them as a club but would always support my own team Hearts above all others.  I have a general dislike for Celtic particularly after they manipulated calling the league in the 8* in a row season.  I will always support Rangers ahead of Celtic, and as they are effectively in a league of two nothing wrong with that.  I will support Celtic in Europe.

On 5/6/2022 at 7:34 PM, Malcolm said:

Does that make you proud?