Season 20/21 - Page 171 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 5/26/2021 at 1:34 PM, Return of Yermaw said:

first the dinosaur that is Yogi Hughes and then a racist homophobe. Ross County certainly going about endearing themselves to their fans. When it crashes and burns under Mackay, as his record would seem to suggest is likely, then maybe worth keeping Nigel Farage or Tim Martin in the loop. 

Mackay might be a prick of a guy but his record as a coach, outwith his spell at Wigan, is decent.  He saved a poor Watford side from relegation from the Championship, took Cardiff to a cup final and led them to the Premiership for, I think, the first time in their history.

20 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I wouldn't say Yogi is a dinosaur usually play decent stuff on the deck. 

He's a far better manager than he's given credit for. He got Falkirk promoted to the Premier League, took them to a cup final, got them into Europe (just let that sink in for a second - Falkirk in Europe), took ICT to two cup finals, won one of them, and led them to their highest ever league finish.

Admittedly he was shite at Hartlepool and Raith, but I think his achievements outweigh that.

20 hours ago, kumnio said:

Yogi is definitely a moron, but not a dinosaur. 

I like Yogi, I’d happily have him at United. 
This Courts character from the academy doesn’t sit well with me at all, especially with the Sporting Director’s laddie assisting. 

• 11 months later...
On 5/24/2021 at 8:41 PM, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Anyone else feel we could be missing Killie from the SPL for quite a few years.

The majority of that squad probably leaves in the summer for free (or retires) and they don't seem to have many promising young players or sellable assets. Without some investment it looks a long road back for Killie.

I'm enjoying some of this retrospective reading 😁

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Craig Gordon named football writers player of the year

Lots of wankers on Kerrydalestreet moaning about Gordon and Ramsay winning awards ahead of Celtic players. Sad people.

I think Gordon and Ramsay fully deserved their awards.

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Lots of wankers on Kerrydalestreet moaning about Gordon and Ramsay winning awards ahead of Celtic players. Sad people.

I think Gordon and Ramsay fully deserved their awards.

Not surprising. you will always get people moaning because they think their players deserve it more than others

Edited by vanderark14

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Not surprising. you will always get people moaning because they think their players deserve it more than others

Some Celtic pap said Ange deserved his award, he has achieved the unthinkable in winning the league, as most people thought Celtic would be lucky to get third after last season. These fuckers walk, or crawl amongst us.

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Some Celtic pap said Ange deserved his award, he has achieved the unthinkable in winning the league, as most people thought Celtic would be lucky to get third after last season. These fuckers walk, or crawl amongst us.

Laughable comment. Who deserved it more??? Every cunt on here was laughing at Ange appt, they are no laughing now !!! Well deserved you big sexy Greek bastard... Back were we belong, at the Top. Never any doubt. In Ange we trust !!!

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Laughable comment. Who deserved it more??? Every cunt on here was laughing at Ange appt, they are no laughing now !!! Well deserved you big sexy Greek bastard... Back were we belong, at the Top. Never any doubt. In Ange we trust !!!

Dick Campbell by a country mile. I wouldn't expect you to understand though 👍

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dick Campbell every day of the week. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he was being serious. 

Oh fuck, here comes the cavalry, right on cue..... As usual.. How is the bottom 6 working for you.. You can catch us on Sky, Champions League football.🖕

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I know who he is, it was a joke. Some folk really need get a life.

For someone who is addicted to posting pictures of himself and banging on about what "a legend" he is to be telling others to "get a life" is a wee bit rich.

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh fuck, here comes the cavalry, right on cue..... As usual.. How is the bottom 6 working for you.. You can catch us on Sky, Champions League football.🖕

Champions league football isn’t on sky

Celtic fans are a funny bunch….    A wee run and the try and lord it over everyone and think parkheac is the centre of the universe, best fans in the world pish.  When things are not going well… paranoia… refs are against us… sfa hate us… etc. has been forever this.   Have to say it did make me laugh when Jim farry “accidentally” lost Jorge cadette registration!