Season 20/21 - Page 161 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Och Aye said:

I think there should be a remake of the Saint and Greavsie Show. 

The Rolling HIlls and Ramy Show. 

The TV people are missing a trick here. 

Dont drag me into this mess. I am only defending my club who were NOT,  I REPEAT  NOT,  involved in yesterday's disgusting scenes... That is all..

Just now, Och Aye said:

I think there should be a remake of the Saint and Greavsie Show. 

The Rolling HIlls and Ramy Show. 

The TV people are missing a trick here. 

The two slavering buffoons.

I don’t know if it would be a massive hit due to people being inquisitive or the biggest flop ever. Ages 5-7 would be the key demographic. 

Just now, kumnio said:

The two slavering buffoons.

I don’t know if it would be a massive hit due to people being inquisitive or the biggest flop ever. Ages 5-7 would be the key demographic. 

Deflect. This is not about Ramy or Celtic FC. It is about rangers fans disgracing our city once again. Smarten up...😘👍

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dont drag me into this mess. I am only defending my club who were NOT,  I REPEAT  NOT,  involved in yesterday's disgusting scenes... That is all..

Oh come it'd be great. You could chat about how different your clubs are, compare tattoos, discuss who has the least thuggish support, etc, etc. 

It'd be TV gold Kumnio. 

Edited by Och Aye

1 minute ago, Och Aye said:

Oh come it'd be great. You could chat about how different your clubs are, compare tattoos, discuss who has the least thuggish support, etc, etc. 

Don't forget who's the least bigoted and who the refs, SFA and the SNP hate more. 

It's a hit Show in the making, I'm calling netflix now

6 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

This. The police should of put a stop to it before it got started as we all knew it was coming. 

You really think that the police, with the little resources they have at their disposal, could have stopped this ?
Another excuse to blame anyone but the fans.

1 hour ago, wheres the pies said:

8FF581FB-40E2-4D7E-AC1D-6E09656D65E7.jpeg

How’s that nae a surprise, anyone who’s been to Hampden to see their team play Rangers would tell you the weegie polis are mainly huns, that one in the photo should be disciplined for encouraging/ignoring what happened yesterday.

1 minute ago, RDFH64 said:

How’s that nae a surprise, anyone who’s been to Hampden to see their team play Rangers would tell you the weegie polis are mainly huns, that one in the photo should be disciplined for encouraging/ignoring what happened yesterday.

To be fair, I believe that photo was from years ago from a game in England. No idea why folk do that, not like there isnt  enough genuine footage floating about

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

Correct. Hopefully you had a decent celebration away from this nonsense. Deserved title win after all 

Wouldn’t have considered being anywhere near it. Went out for a few pints with the missus in the afternoon well away from where it was all kicking off. 

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

There is one video where a pair of middle aged Rangers fans get a pasting from a younger Asian Rangers supporter. I did enjoy that one.

That was class. Decks the pair of them than does that wee thing where he straightens his jacket as he walks away 😂😂

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Don't forget who's the least bigoted and who the refs, SFA and the SNP hate more. 

It's a hit Show in the making, I'm calling netflix now

Try C Beebies first. 

20 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Shameful scenes yesterday. The most depressing thing is how utterly predictable it was. 

You are a good and fair poster Fairbairn. You dont deserve to be in any way associated with these people .

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Should be made to play behind closed doors for the next season.

The SFA have tolerated their violence and bigotry for too long, only swift severe action will make a difference. I don’t think they care though, there’s too many rancid fuckers involved.

I’d like to see the SNP stopping flights from Belfast at certain times as well, there’s videos of vermin on flights, coming over for the ‘party’. 

They’ve had to play behind closed doors this season yet the Neanderthals have still run amok.

5 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

FAO Mr Beem in the battle of the Tambs Jim’s 

All down to the last game for our charity bet, a point for the Saints will see me magnificently victorious. 

Surprised its still 0 v 0. Few chances. Happy to square up if it stays like this. Been pretty tedious football from us but the remit was to stay up so job done. Been a tough watch though. Encouraged by the kids last 2 games though. 7 players from the Academy in the squad today and 5 of them starting.

As I said the other week, just glad we are not involved in this heart attack relegation/play off thing 😂😂👍

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

You are a good and fair poster Fairbairn. You dont deserve to be in any way associated with these people .

Aye but isn’t he from Linwood?

Never got over losing a school cup final to Linwood High.

So deserves abuse 😂😂

3 hours ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

If we had proper football authorities who weren't lodged firmly up the fundament of the Old Squirm, we might see;

- Old Firm plc (2012 Branch) docked 50 points for the Covid-breaching thuggery of their BritNat Union Jackist charmer fans in each of the three or four times they celebrated one league win

- Old Firm plc (1888 Branch) docked 50 points for the Covid-breaching thuggery of their charmer fans when gathering to stone their own team bus and demand the head of Mr Lennon.

The would be fun. That would learn them. Or maybe not.

An excellent suggestion, however, unfortunately, we have a craven and inept authority in charge of our game who would never in a million years have the guts to make a decision like that.

And would it even have the desired effect? Considering the type of fan we're talking about here has the IQ of a watermelon I'm not sure they'd make the connection; most probably it'd just feed their persecution complex/siege mentality.

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wow.. Good on her...

Aye.  Wait until she hears the songs that you sing kid and are proud off..  People in glass houses etc.  Luckily there are some of us that don't dabble in all that shit.  Keep it for FB.  This is a TA forum.  You won't see this as you blocked me using you brains.  But stand on and get the yes dried before August.