Season 20/21 - Page 157 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Why are you guys watching it?  I am a Rangers fan and now sitting with my girl on a Saturday night.  But you guys are studying things about Rangers.  Mental.  You should be like Ramy and below the shawl.  Stand on.

I thought you were celebrating, why are on the tamb?

4 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

So predictable 😂😂 A breed like no other. 

There's three or four now doing the rounds. A classless bunch of arseholes. Why can't they just go out and enjoy the win? 🤣

Edited by vanderark14

4 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Can’t understand for the life of me why there punching fuck out of each other the night in and around George square 

Just seen a bit of it. Anyone who stamps on anyone who is lying on the ground really are the lowest of the low. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

There's three or four now oing the rounds. A classless bunch of arseholes. Why can't they just go out and enjoy the win? 🤣

I'm enjoying the win, it's been a great season. However there's always the trepidation about what these union flag waving Neanderthals will do. Murdo Fraser was basically egging them on the other day, hope somebody holds him accountable.

5 hours ago, Mitre said:

Personally, I'd just like to take the opportunity to say get it right up yeez 

Shout outs to:

The mentally challenged Canadian plumber 

The Inverclyde man of many logins (strangely quiet recently)

Most of our friends in the North East 

The Canadian David Koresh 

Onwards and upwards. Now onto the Euros. 

Slainte 😁

Slainte yersel..🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

And here comes the final scene,  the price move in with the riot gear to remove the animals

Not been following the news, was outdoors with my youngest son today. So what are Scotlands finest behaved supporters up to? Been reading through this thread. Punching fuck out each other,, pissin and shittin in car parks? Now the riot police are involved? Wow.. RH should ne soooo proud.... And they WON !!!!!!!  Great spectacle for visiting supporters coming  for the Euros in a couple weeks.. Disgraceful...

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not been following the news, was outdoors with my youngest son today. So what are Scotlands finest behaved supporters up to? Been reading through this thread. Punching fuck out each other,, pissin and shittin in car parks? Now the riot police are involved? Wow.. RH should ne soooo proud.... And they WON !!!!!!!  Great spectacle for visiting supporters coming  for the Euros in a couple weeks.. Disgraceful...

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

The 4 Hun lassies pissing and shitting in a car park is a particular favourite. At least it's a change from the multiple ones doing the rounds of drunken Huns kicking fuck out each other in the city centre.  STAUNCH

Seen the one earlier on of the Rangers fans getting a slapping off a bloke in the street! 

2 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

I'm enjoying the win, it's been a great season. However there's always the trepidation about what these union flag waving Neanderthals will do. Murdo Fraser was basically egging them on the other day, hope somebody holds him accountable.

👍🏽

Enjoy the title, believe it or not, real fans deserve it after the shit the has has went on

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not wanting to get into a discussion here, but you casually seem to forget about Celtic fans rampaging all over England, blatantly celebrating a soldier that was murdered for doing his job. 

Don’t slate their scum fans, without acknowledging the ones of yours, who are utter parasites in their own right, just like the rampaging huns today, or say nothing at all. 

The holier than thou stance won’t work here 🙄

17 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Not wanting to get into a discussion here, but you casually seem to forget about Celtic fans rampaging all over England, blatantly celebrating a soldier that was murdered for doing his job. 

Don’t slate their scum fans, without acknowledging the ones of yours, who are utter parasites in their own right, just like the rampaging huns today, or say nothing at all. 

The holier than thou stance won’t work here 🙄

Oh dear, big Dandydunn is offended.. Why bring Celtic into this. Sheep supporters singing about the ibrox disaster come to mind? Anyone singing about the passing of any human is scum. Celtic, rangers, hearts, Aberdeen, whoever. Today's disgusting events are about rangers. So dont try and drag Celtic into it because of your hate towards me..  My stance wont work here? Who are you? Trying to get me banned permanently are you? You are relentless....  

I am not the only poster who is disgusted by today's events , but I am the only poster you came after.. Think about that.....