Season 20/21 - Page 156 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Och Aye said:

But a lot of it is just to get it right up the other lot though isn't it. 

No.  It is called celebrating a League Championship.  Did the same as a player.  Nothing to do with other teams.  You just celebrate winning.  As any other player or fan would do.  Quite simple.

31 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

No.  It is called celebrating a League Championship.  Did the same as a player.  Nothing to do with other teams.  You just celebrate winning.  As any other player or fan would do.  Quite simple.

You let off pyro, marched to George square, marched to ibrox and paid for sky writing when you won anything as a player? 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Fs here we go with the fireworks here in Motherwell by knobs who couldn't find Ibrox if their lives depended on it. You need to be a certain kind special to let off fireworks in daylight and pishin rain. 

Nothing, absolutely nothing surprises me from this mob. I love how RH drags other clubs into it saying they would do the same thing......

1 hour ago, Och Aye said:

But a lot of it is just to get it right up the other lot though isn't it. 

No.  It is called celebrating a League Championship.  Did the same as a player.  Nothing to do with other teams.  You just celebrate winning.  As any other player or fan would do.  Quite simple.  Lets get the party started

Despite getting beat 4 nil, Aberdeen played some nice intricate stuff.

Quick, swift passing moves.

I think they may struggle for results next season, as he implements his style but I think if they give Glass a few seasons and a budget. He could bring them success and a decent style of play. 

Cut to December and he's stacked and Lennon is in charge.

Personally, I'd just like to take the opportunity to say get it right up yeez 

Shout outs to:

The mentally challenged Canadian plumber 

The Inverclyde man of many logins (strangely quiet recently)

Most of our friends in the North East 

The Canadian David Koresh 

Onwards and upwards. Now onto the Euros. 

Slainte 😁

12 minutes ago, Mitre said:

Personally, I'd just like to take the opportunity to say get it right up yeez 

Shout outs to:

The mentally challenged Canadian plumber 

The Inverclyde man of many logins (strangely quiet recently)

Most of our friends in the North East 

The Canadian David Koresh 

Onwards and upwards. Now onto the Euros. 

Slainte 😁

Ditto.  You won't see many of them on here for a few days.  The shawl springs to mind.  Don't know whether to go through to George Square or not.  200,000 there seemingly. Stand on  👉

35 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Despite getting beat 4 nil, Aberdeen played some nice intricate stuff.

Quick, swift passing moves.

I think they may struggle for results next season, as he implements his style but I think if they give Glass a few seasons and a budget. He could bring them success and a decent style of play. 

Cut to December and he's stacked and Lennon is in charge.

Aye.  Agree.  The Dons played ok but cutting edge was the difference.  Aberdeen need a couple of good strikers.  Rangers have had the breaks this season I will admit.  But deserved to win IMO.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ditto.  You won't see many of them on here for a few days.  The shawl springs to mind.  Don't know whether to go through to George Square or not.  200,000 there seemingly. Stand on  👉

200,000 😂🤣😂 are the standing on each others shoulders like a pyramid, away n don't talk shite

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Aberdeen with 2 of the worst sitters you’ll see in any season! 

Ferguson could have walked it into the net.

4 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Think thats 7 deflected goals against Aberdeen this season (who weren't that bad today).

No, we weren't.

It would have been a very interesting game had Hornby and Ferguson scored when it was harder to miss.

2-2, with 30 minutes to play.

Anyway, you can see how finishing has let us down this season.

That'll be 3 lone strikers away, and hopefully better quality coming in.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You won't see many of them on here for a few days.  

:wave:

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The Dons played ok but cutting edge was the difference.  

No, we cut you open fine.

Finishing was the difference.

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Some classy pictures coming out of today's "celebrations"

It's no wonder we can't get a pint at matches in Scotland 

The 4 Hun lassies pissing and shitting in a car park is a particular favourite. At least it's a change from the multiple ones doing the rounds of drunken Huns kicking fuck out each other in the city centre.  STAUNCH

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

The 4 Hun lassies pissing and shitting in a car park is a particular favourite. At least it's a change from the multiple ones doing the rounds of drunken Huns kicking fuck out each other in the city centre.  STAUNCH

There's a video of huns kicking shit out of each other too mate 🤣

Edited by vanderark14

2 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Why are you guys watching it?  I am a Rangers fan and now sitting with my girl on a Saturday night.  But you guys are studying things about Rangers.  Mental.  You should be like Ramy and below the shawl.  Stand on.