Season 20/21 - Page 153 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Did Rangers nae ban the BBC fae ibrox because they didn’t like some of the things they were reporting about them?

Don’t think they banned the BBC. They refused to grant a press pass to Chris McLaughlin and in reply the BBC refused to send any representatives to cover games etc at Ibrox , or that’s how I remember it anyway. 

37 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers sign 24 year old Sahara on a 4 year deal. Welcome to the world record holders kid. Building already for next season  whilst celtic management and support still arguing about a yellow card when they were trounced 4-1. Great stuff. Keep it up bhoys 😊

At least get the guy's name right 🙄

Edited by jailender
spelling

Copied from the BBC

Rangers have signed KV Oostende striker Fashion Sakala on a four-year deal.

The Zambia international, 24, has scored 13 times in the Belgian top flight this season.

He will join the Scottish Premiership champions this summer, subject to a work permit and international clearance.

Sakala says it is a "dream come true to join Rangers - one of the greatest clubs in the world".

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, wee-toon-red said:

Mo Ross has been sacked as Notts County assistant manager after five weeks in the job for making "inappropriate comments" to one of his own players at the weekend. Must've been pretty severe comments to get sacked for gross misconduct.

Now reported as 'racially insensitive comments'.

12 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Andy Walker is now banned from Celtic Park and Ibrox.

Rangers threw the toys out of the pram because he questioned rangers finances and he's banned from celtic Park for criticising their trip to dubai

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To e fair, he is a fucking moron. If this keeps him off the tv, then we’ll done the weegie arseholes. 

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers sign 24 year old Sahara on a 4 year deal. Welcome to the world record holders kid. Building already for next season  whilst celtic management and support still arguing about a yellow card when they were trounced 4-1. Great stuff. Keep it up bhoys 😊

What world record do Sevco hold?

Least amount of trophies to money spent?

11 hours ago, kumnio said:

To e fair, he is a fucking moron. If this keeps him off the tv, then we’ll done the weegie arseholes. 

If its allowed to happen, the old firm will continue to act like petulant children. Regardless of what walker is, I'd like to see sky put the OF back in their box

Now that leagues one and two are concluded good luck to all the teams advancing to the promotion/relegation playoffs. If your team, like mine, finished mid-table then look forward to and hope for better next season. The first leg of the pyramid playoff ended with Kelty Hearts winning 2-0 away at Brora so they are in the driving seat to face Brechin City in the trap-door game.

15 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Copied from the BBC

Rangers have signed KV Oostende striker Fashion Sakala on a four-year deal.

The Zambia international, 24, has scored 13 times in the Belgian top flight this season.

He will join the Scottish Premiership champions this summer, subject to a work permit and international clearance.

Sakala says it is a "dream come true to join Rangers - one of the greatest clubs in the world".

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look kid. Do your research before you comment. Fashion went to a wee protestant school in Zambia and his dad had a season ticket for the Copland Road. He joined the local lodge when he reached 16. Rangers have done their homework on this boy. So get your facts right 🤪

On 5/4/2021 at 9:57 AM, RDFH64 said:

I’d rather watch Brora v Kelty than any CL game, hardly watched any for a couple of years cos fed up watching the same elite teams in mostly boring games, plus would love to see Barry Ferguson’s smug puss if Brora hump them 😜

How did Brora get on 🤪

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

If its allowed to happen, the old firm will continue to act like petulant children. Regardless of what walker is, I'd like to see sky put the OF back in their box

They have been like that for over a decade, nothing has, nor will change. 

16 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Falkirk with a late run to beat Celtic to implosion of the season.

Poor old Falkirk, just weeks ago they looked a shoo-in to win the league.  Never saw that coming. Neither did I see Thistle eventually winning the league, mind you, not after the start we made.

4 hours ago, morrie21 said:

Now that leagues one and two are concluded good luck to all the teams advancing to the promotion/relegation playoffs. If your team, like mine, finished mid-table then look forward to and hope for better next season. The first leg of the pyramid playoff ended with Kelty Hearts winning 2-0 away at Brora so they are in the driving seat to face Brechin City in the trap-door game.

On 5/4/2021 at 10:00 AM, killiefaetheferry said:

I wonder if they may yet show Hamilton v Killie? If it's a decider, obviously- on Accies TV already. I still remember watching Hamilton away at Hibs to stay up and send Hibs down 🤦🏻

I was sitting in a pub in Gran Canaria watching it. The punters couldn't understand me jumping round the bar like a loony when they hibsed the penalties