Season 20/21 - Page 152 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Hamilton are the turd that won't flush, they just refuse to leave. It's inevitable they will stay up, it's becoming a tradition 🤣🤣

That might be the funniest thing you've posted on here and totally true 🤣

7 hours ago, bonzo said:

Really think the cup result has fucked Killie, focus gone, fear for them.

Team looked shattered, I'm actually relieved there's no semi up next. 10 day break til the St Mirren game, hopefully that makes a difference :ph34r:

9 hours ago, bonzo said:

Really think the cup result has fucked Killie, focus gone, fear for them.

Absolutely. It was a heartbreaker and the team must be feeling it.

Thank fuck we've got a break to give Wright a chance to lift them.

In theory, with some rest and a fit Kyle Lafferty we should have enough.

But definitely got the fear and could have done with a point yesterday. 

12 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Hamilton are the turd that won't flush, they just refuse to leave. It's inevitable they will stay up, it's becoming a tradition 🤣🤣

It's unbelievable. They always seem in a hopeless state but then rise like the fucking undertaker in the last few games to strangle some poor honest club. 

I'm clinging to a couple of positives for Killie. Our goal difference is vastly superior so any situation on equal points goes in our favour. Our last 2 games are St Mirren and home and Hamilton away so if it comes down to a last day decider, so be it. Ross County and Hamilton play each other next so something's got to give there. If Ross County win that one and we lose to St Mirren then we are playing for a play off spot at best on the last day, going to Hamilton with a 2 point advantage 🤦🏻

18 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

It's unbelievable. They always seem in a hopeless state but then rise like the fucking undertaker in the last few games to strangle some poor honest club. 

3 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I'm clinging to a couple of positives for Killie. Our goal difference is vastly superior so any situation on equal points goes in our favour. Our last 2 games are St Mirren and home and Hamilton away so if it comes down to a last day decider, so be it. Ross County and Hamilton play each other next so something's got to give there. If Ross County win that one and we lose to St Mirren then we are playing for a play off spot at best on the last day, going to Hamilton with a 2 point advantage 🤦🏻

Do sky or anyone else have these games scheduled for live coverage? All I can see is a dead rubber between Rangers and Aberdeen

28 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Do sky or anyone else have these games scheduled for live coverage? All I can see is a dead rubber between Rangers and Aberdeen

That's all I can see, on the Saturday. Nothing scheduled for the last Sunday so Accies TV might be getting plenty of the blue and white pound!

43 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

If Ross County win that one and we lose to St Mirren then we are playing for a play off spot at best on the last day, going to Hamilton with a 2 point advantage 🤦🏻

Even a point from the St Mirren in those circumstances would at least rule out 12th, barring a cataclysmic goal swing in the last game.

3 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

That's all I can see, on the Saturday. Nothing scheduled for the last Sunday so Accies TV might be getting plenty of the blue and white pound!

It's a pity, if this was the epl relegation dogfight, all of the matches would be live.

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Kent was brilliant today. We really seem to have Celtic’s number. I would be worried if I was an Aberdeen fan. Brown looks done. I’m assuming he is mainly non playing? .
As for Defoe, class personified. 

I think Brown is exactly the type of player Aberdeen need. Footballing wise he will sit and dictate whilst younger legs run around. Personality wise he will raise standards on and off the pitch and install an arrogance required to succeed.

13 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

I think Brown is exactly the type of player Aberdeen need. Footballing wise he will sit and dictate whilst younger legs run around. Personality wise he will raise standards on and off the pitch and install an arrogance required to succeed.

Going by Celtics season Browns been saving that arrogance for Aberdeen next season 😜

Andy Walker is now banned from Celtic Park and Ibrox.

Rangers threw the toys out of the pram because he questioned rangers finances and he's banned from celtic Park for criticising their trip to dubai

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 5/2/2021 at 12:36 PM, vanderark14 said:

It's a pity, if this was the epl relegation dogfight, all of the matches would be live.

I wonder if they may yet show Hamilton v Killie? If it's a decider, obviously- on Accies TV already. I still remember watching Hamilton away at Hibs to stay up and send Hibs down 🤦🏻

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I wonder if they may yet show Hamilton v Killie? If it's a decider, obviously- on Accies TV already. I still remember watching Hamilton away at Hibs to stay up and send Hibs down 🤦🏻

I hope they do add the matches to their schedule. I'd watch the relegation battle before the dead rubbers in the top 6.

I've just learned that Brora v Kelty had to move their kick off to 7pm so they don't clash with Man City v PSG. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Mo Ross has been sacked as Notts County assistant manager after five weeks in the job for making "inappropriate comments" to one of his own players at the weekend. Must've been pretty severe comments to get sacked for gross misconduct.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I hope they do add the matches to their schedule. I'd watch the relegation battle before the dead rubbers in the top 6.

I've just learned that Brora v Kelty had to move their kick off to 7pm so they don't clash with Man City v PSG. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’d rather watch Brora v Kelty than any CL game, hardly watched any for a couple of years cos fed up watching the same elite teams in mostly boring games, plus would love to see Barry Ferguson’s smug puss if Brora hump them 😜

12 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

Mo Ross has been sacked as Notts County assistant manager after five weeks in the job for making "inappropriate comments" to one of his own players at the weekend. Must've been pretty severe comments to get sacked for gross misconduct.

Aye seen that. He has apologised everyone and their granny.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Andy Walker is now banned from Celtic Park and Ibrox.

Rangers threw the toys out of the pram because he questioned rangers finances and he's banned from celtic Park for criticising their trip to dubai

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this true? I know Walker is widely disliked as a pundit/co-commentator but this sounds like he is actually doing his job as a member of the media and calling certain clubs out for things. Nice to hear the big two clubs can't handle any form of questioning or criticism so instead of having dialogue or addressing the issues brought up they just ban the guy from their stadiums. Pathetic.

34 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

Is this true? I know Walker is widely disliked as a pundit/co-commentator but this sounds like he is actually doing his job as a member of the media and calling certain clubs out for things. Nice to hear the big two clubs can't handle any form of questioning or criticism so instead of having dialogue or addressing the issues brought up they just ban the guy from their stadiums. Pathetic.

It's 100% true

Im not sure how the clubs can ban an employee from Sky. Surely Sky have bought the rights to broadcast games, presumably with some details regarding having employees on site as part of the broadcast, camera crew, presenters etc.

Sky should just bring Walker along and then when refused entry withold money from the SPFL.

4 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Im not sure how the clubs can ban an employee from Sky. Surely Sky have bought the rights to broadcast games, presumably with some details regarding having employees on site as part of the broadcast, camera crew, presenters etc.

Sky should just bring Walker along and then when refused entry withold money from the SPFL.

Did Rangers nae ban the BBC fae ibrox because they didn’t like some of the things they were reporting about them?

7 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Did Rangers nae ban the BBC fae ibrox because they didn’t like some of the things they were reporting about them?

Im not sure the BBC had a broadcasting deal that required site access though. The have sportscene but all the footage will be purchased from Sky.