Season 20/21 - Page 135 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

34 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Surprised the boards moral crusader has nothing to say. He's all over dopey Raymond if he even mentions a balaclava. 

Now I’ve seen it, I’ll probably agree once I read it, but if you posted it with your accusation, you would’ve saved all this hassle. 

1 hour ago, slasher said:

I suspect he's referring to the photos doing the rounds on Twitter of him and his brother in full orange regalia ahead of the walk a few years back. Whether that makes him a bigot you can decide for yourself. 

I saw it a couple of weeks ago just after he'd been appointed, can't be arsed looking for it. 

You are an intelligent guy Jim.  Does having a belief in something make you a bigot?  I have many friends who believe in that to which me is nonsense.  They like belonging to something.  This happens all over the world.  Tribes etc. People could call me a bigot against England as I am a Scotland supporter.  And a few days ago got called a bigot by someone on here as I simply support Rangers.  It is an easy thing to say.  As to Tommy Wright he comes from a place where you are brought up in an environment like that.  A bit like Lanarkshire as you will know.  I couldn't care less if Tommy Wright is Orange or Green.  Things are what they are.  As long as they are decent people that is all I care about.

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’s fair enough then, if you’re going to call it out, back it up at the time. Far from a moral crusader, but I’ll back up what I say. There’s nothing snide about me on here, I say it how it is. You take it any way you want, but I’ll keep in my same ways. Ya dumb shitebag. 

Typical snide, shitebag response ' if you're going to call it out, back it up at the time' .... ' i say it how it is ' 😂😂

What a ponce.

38 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Typical snide, shitebag response ' if you're going to call it out, back it up at the time' .... ' i say it how it is ' 😂😂

What a ponce.

You do realise you’re using “snide & shitebag” responses that makes you sound like a deluded fool. 

You call people out them behave exactly the same, at least I’m consistent, you’re merely trying to be a hero and making a cunt of yourself. Fucking hilarious 😂😂

41 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You are an intelligent guy Jim.  Does having a belief in something make you a bigot?  I have many friends who believe in that to which me is nonsense.  They like belonging to something.  This happens all over the world.  Tribes etc. People could call me a bigot against England as I am a Scotland supporter.  And a few days ago got called a bigot by someone on here as I simply support Rangers.  It is an easy thing to say.  As to Tommy Wright he comes from a place where you are brought up in an environment like that.  A bit like Lanarkshire as you will know.  I couldn't care less if Tommy Wright is Orange or Green.  Things are what they are.  As long as they are decent people that is all I care about.

I suppose it comes down to whether you subscribe to the old adage 'if ye flee wi' the craws, ye get shot wi' the craws'. 

I know a few orange Lodge members who would tell you that they are not bigoted. They are in it for the social side, the cameraderie or the charity work or whatever. It's a claim that rarely stands up to any real scrutiny in my experience however. 

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You do realise you’re using “snide & shitebag” responses that makes you sound like a deluded fool. 

You call people out them behave exactly the same, at least I’m consistent, you’re merely trying to be a hero and making a cunt of yourself. Fucking hilarious 😂😂

😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, slasher said:

I suppose it comes down to whether you subscribe to the old adage 'if ye flee wi' the craws, ye get shot wi' the craws'. 

I know a few orange Lodge members who would tell you that they are not bigoted. They are in it for the social side, the cameraderie or the charity work or whatever. It's a claim that rarely stands up to any real scrutiny in my experience however. 

Exactly. The very worst cunts going. Horrible bastards to a man. 

17 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

😂😂😂

Ah, the response of a moron that realises just what he’s done. A big mouth, full of shit, that gets all excited in front of his keyboard and uses emojis to get his ridiculous point across. You’ve had a mare here. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Ah, the response of a moron that realises just what he’s done. A big mouth, full of shit, that gets all excited in front of his keyboard and uses emojis to get his ridiculous point across. You’ve had a mare here. 

Man, your lack of self awareness is off the scale. No point continuing, you're a spineless shitebag of a man that is no doubt hoping for another piley on. Bit of a thick cunt as well. 

Im sure the feeling is mutual so as i say, I'll leave it there. The board doesn't need another episode of you hounding some cunt. 

12 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Man, your lack of self awareness is off the scale. No point continuing, you're a spineless shitebag of a man that is no doubt hoping for another piley on. Bit of a thick cunt as well. 

Im sure the feeling is mutual so as i say, I'll leave it there. The board doesn't need another episode of you hounding some cunt. 

You called someone a bigot without anything to back it up

You were called out and start calling calling people names

You then respond with 😂😂😂

You then accuse others of being a thick cunt. 

You’ve made a complete cunt of yourself here, so have resorted to personal abuse instead of attempting to back up your claims. 

An utter fucking moron of the highest order that can’t actually see that what he accuses other posters of, is doing exactly the same himself, hounding me and saying the board doesn’t need that anymore, intelligence really isn’t your strong point, is it?

To think you called me a thick cunt, you’re a grade A fuckwit, aren’t you, now I’ll let you call me some more names in your self gratifying way and think you’re clever 😂😂

Edited by dandydunn

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You called someone a bigot without anything to back it up

You were called out and start calling calling people names

You then respond with 😂😂😂

You then accuse others of being a thick cunt. 

You’ve made a complete cunt of yourself here, so have resorted to personal abuse instead of attempting to back up your claims. 

An utter fucking moron of the highest order that can’t actually see that what he accuses other posters of, is doing exactly the same himself, hounding me and saying the board doesn’t need that anymore, intelligence really isn’t your strong point, is it?

To think you called me a thick cunt, you’re a grade A fuckwit, aren’t you, now I’ll let you call me some more names in your self gratifying way and think you’re clever 😂😂

Ps

Do you have anything to back up your earlier comment, as was asked to call someone a “bigot” apart from a photo?

Or are you infact the bigot here?

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Jim.  I am a Rangers fan but no bigot I and my friends would assure you of that.  I went back to the Dale after my dad's funeral and got the usual crap that I used to get.  We are British not Scottish.  20 years ago I would used to argue but past that stage now and let them get on with it.  But you are correct about the craws.  On here because I am a Rangers supporter some on here think I am a bigot.  And that gets up my craw!

51 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Jim.  I am a Rangers fan but no bigot I and my friends would assure you of that.  I went back to the Dale after my dad's funeral and got the usual crap that I used to get.  We are British not Scottish.  20 years ago I would used to argue but past that stage now and let them get on with it.  But you are correct about the craws.  On here because I am a Rangers supporter some on here think I am a bigot.  And that gets up my craw!

Nobody on this forum is accusing you of being a bigot because you support rangers, that's just daft. If that's the case, then every rangers supporter on here would be classified a bigot, which is 100 percent false. Just sayin like.....

6 hours ago, slasher said:

I suspect he's referring to the photos doing the rounds on Twitter of him and his brother in full orange regalia ahead of the walk a few years back. Whether that makes him a bigot you can decide for yourself. 

I saw it a couple of weeks ago just after he'd been appointed, can't be arsed looking for it. 

........And to think you gave me a telling off for replying to the lying cunt annaw  🙄

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

More name calling? Who’s claimed to be “a hard cunt” or are you just talking out your arsehole once again? 

Bigoted cunt

Don’t think embody calling you a hard cunt .

hope everyone enjoying the Sunday. 
freaky sunny and warm here. 

St Mirren doing well. I wear my dad’s St Mirren cap often without thought . It’s rare for here . 
St Johnstone Tory farmers won something! They are not one of my favourite five Scottish clubs . 

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

DD only asked you to qualify your 'bigot' comment

Either you can or can't pal ?

17 minutes ago, Redz said:

........And to think you gave me a telling off for replying to the lying cunt annaw  🙄

Aye, I know. I had to engage with him recently as you know and decided to give him another chance.  I'll probably end up regretting it 🙅‍♂️

23 minutes ago, Redz said:

Then proceeds to call me several names, attempts to drag Ramy into it (which he just brushed off) and makes up a fictional story about me thinking I’m some sort of hard man on here. 

Pretty much everything he claims to hate about the board, was all wrapped up by him in about an hour, delusional doesnt even come close to what that muppet is 🙄

32 minutes ago, Redz said:

Thats quite a take 😂

Im quite happy with my assessment of the man, certainly dont have to explain myself to some tedious, snide cunt. He wallows in his own mock outarge often enough with out me adding to his already fragile mental state. As his last, and next few posts will confirm. 

8 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Thats quite a take 😂

Im quite happy with my assessment of the man, certainly dont have to explain myself to some tedious, snide cunt. He wallows in his own mock outarge often enough with out me adding to his already fragile mental state. As his last, and next few posts will confirm. 

No problem, honestly

I'll ask you then, why is he a bigot?

9 minutes ago, Redz said:

No problem, honestly

I'll ask you then, why is he a bigot?

Not sure if you are familiar with the "Newmills Purple Invincibles" ? Bit of a red flag 😂 Also, I know of two youngsters that were/are at Saints when he was there and have heard enough from their parents. May well be a good manager but Ive no time for the cunt and his 'beliefs'