Season 20/21 - Page 132 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 hours ago, WCTA said:

Which is why Ry told me you are on the next swally along with GlasgowManCity. That fucker is owe me a fortune. 😄

Haha, once Covid GTF this cunt will be on a MWI trip - having kids changes you mate.

33 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Poor show that, bringing someone’s wife into this chat. 

Below the belt FF......sorry, DD. Poor show 😠

Teeko, you are probably the nicest poster on here (after me of course).  But you mention your wife on here and I doubt DD meant that against Ramy's wife in a bad way.  This board is heating up!!  Hopefully in a good way.  I think tomorrow should be be kind to Big Ramy Day.  But not today the Big Daft EEjit.  Lets get him wound up one more time.  I will hand the honours to you DD then leave the rest to me.  Kidding Ramy so don't go away in the cream puff. 👍

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Teeko, you are probably the nicest poster on here (after me of course).  But you mention your wife on here and I doubt DD meant that against Ramy's wife in a bad way.  This board is heating up!!  Hopefully in a good way.  I think tomorrow should be be kind to Big Ramy Day.  But not today the Big Daft EEjit.  Lets get him wound up one more time.  I will hand the honours to you DD then leave the rest to me.  Kidding Ramy so don't go away in the cream puff. 👍

What makes you think he was talking about Ramy's wife?

31 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

What makes you think he was talking about Ramy's wife?

Don't be an idiot kid.  In fact just do.  Here is McTeecos post which in absolutely correct.  Sorry that you can't read.

Below the belt FF......sorry, DD. Poor show 😠

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't be an idiot kid.  In fact just do.  Here is McTeecos post which in absolutely correct.  Sorry that you can't read.

Below the belt FF......sorry, DD. Poor show 😠

Where does it mention Ramy's wife?

You need to read the posts before that one. Or is it you that can't you read? :wink2:

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Also that nobody mentioned a wife ya loony.  Hence why I called you blind. Because you can't read what Teeko said.

You’ve lost me now.

Why don’t you take a step back, sit down and read every post slowly and carefully including the last few on the page before. Things might become clearer.

No more I can say on this really.

34 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I think I must be blind then, maybe even an idiot. I can see mention of a wife but no mention of Ramy.

My mum is registered blind so maybe I get it from her.

You are correct TT. RH, think, read before you type. There is no mention of my wife in the above, otherwise, well, we all know what would happen.... Believe me, I read it twice, my wife is off limits, period !!! I think the lads respect that....

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are correct TT. RH, think, read before you type. There is no mention of my wife in the above, otherwise, well, we all know what would happen.... Believe me, I read it twice, my wife is off limits, period !!! I think the lads respect that....

I think he made out DD was talking about your wife so you’d come steaming in. Except I foiled his plan so he got angry and started calling me names :lol: