Season 20/21 - Page 125 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

37 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I also read that Jimmy Bell was there as well. Drinking white lightening cider and challenging anyone that looked like a Catholic for a fight. 

It's good to see that some standards haven't slipped in these difficult times.

If the Scottish Government want to maintain any credibility they have to withdraw the special privileges that football has been given. They clearly can't even stick to the basic rules that are imposed on the rest of us normal folk, never mind the extra ones that they have supposedly agreed to.

I hope the police make an example of these people and charge them. 

I'm starting to think Putin was right when he said something like "six months at home, or five years in prison, your choice".

6 minutes ago, Kirk said:

There have been rangers players at partys constantly throughout this. I'm sure there are players from other teams doing the same, just speaking of the ones I know about for sure. It's going to happen

Who do you know of for sure?

Edited by Tiny Tim

6 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Wouldny want to be a grass :P

Plenty of first team players anyway

Pretty serious stuff though because if some guy on the TAMB knows ‘for sure’ then you’d have to think that the club would be aware of these constant parties.

Unless It’s Wetherfield Rangers you’re talking about ;)

2 hours ago, Kirk said:

Wouldny want to be a grass :P

Plenty of first team players anyway

This the 'photos' where all the Rangers players in question were wearing exactly the same shirts they were wearing at a club fuction 12 months before? Must have been crazy odds for them all to turn up again like that :lol: 

I did think it was nice though to invite back a numbers of players who no longer play for the club. 

22 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Pretty serious stuff though because if some guy on the TAMB knows ‘for sure’ then you’d have to think that the club would be aware of these constant parties.

Unless It’s Wetherfield Rangers you’re talking about ;)

I'm sure the club are more than aware of what's going on. 

19 hours ago, Stu101 said:

This the 'photos' where all the Rangers players in question were wearing exactly the same shirts they were wearing at a club fuction 12 months before? Must have been crazy odds for them all to turn up again like that :lol: 

I did think it was nice though to invite back a numbers of players who no longer play for the club. 

No it's people I know who have been in the same place as them, players houses included.

Looking forward to the games tonight.  Great to see you back Parklife as well.  VA has usually posted by this time in the morning.  The Board is fine.  Can get a bit mental.  My only motto on here is that if you are wrong then you apologise.  What do you think of yon Big Daft Ramy 👉  Stand on Ramy and everyone have a good day.

13 hours ago, Kirk said:

I'm sure the club are more than aware of what's going on. 

No it's people I know who have been in the same place as them, players houses included.

Of course it is; I was at the one for Scott Arfields birthday, there must have been about 60 folk at it and all the First Team squad were there.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:40 PM, Orraloon said:

If the Scottish Government want to maintain any credibility they have to withdraw the special privileges that football has been given. They clearly can't even stick to the basic rules that are imposed on the rest of us normal folk, never mind the extra ones that they have supposedly agreed to.

I hope the police make an example of these people and charge them. 

I'm starting to think Putin was right when he said something like "six months at home, or five years in prison, your choice".

Fuck the Scottish government and Putin and da police. Bunch of weirdos. That is all. 

Happy with Aberdeen's attitude and then the response to going down a goal.

Unfortunately, we desperately need a break, but can't get one.

We should have had a penalty, and Flo smacks one off the post.

Looking for more of the same in the second half, but the bottom line is we need points.

On 12/6/2020 at 7:35 AM, EddardStark said:

Kai Kennedy currently on loan to ICT from Rangers. 18 year old. Seems to be an excellent prospect and scoring for them. 

Arbroath have another Rangers lad on loan, Ben Williamson. I've seen 5 of their streams and he's been outstanding. He is tall and slight, but he does everything very well - passing, breaking up play, controlling and tackling. Its the Championship, but its no surprise that since his arrival, the side have now steadied the ship and gone six games undefeated.