Season 20/21 - Page 120 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Oh come on, yous are identical. 

I'm convinced you and Rolling HIlls are twins if not the same person. 

Listen carefully Och naw... Google the word "banter" and try and relax a wee bit. Why is this board so fcking serious these days..Do not ever, ever, put me is the same sentence as rolling hills again.. Enjoy the day sir....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen carefully Och naw... Google the word "banter" and try and relax a wee bit. Why is this board so fcking serious these days..Do not ever, ever, put me is the same sentence as rolling hills again.. Enjoy the day sir....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Googled it. The word humor was in there. So can't relate that to your posts. 😋

14 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Googled it. The word humor was in there. So can't relate that to your posts. 😋

Aye ok. Well I am a very well liked and funny fellow. My peers on here have proved that it as I have had 33 days with the best content and my overall rating is now surpassed 700.. That puts me in the "ELITE" category on this message board.. I'll let this one go, as I think you're awerite pal.. 👍😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye ok. Well I am a very well liked and funny fellow. My peers on here have proved that it as I have had 33 days with the best content and my overall rating is now surpassed 700.. That puts me in the "ELITE" category on this message board.. I'll let this one go, as I think you're awerite pal.. 👍😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

The latest from the you will never walk alone brigade today (unless we arny winning then we start greeting and you will walk alone.  Pathetic.

Celtic fan group the Green Brigade unveil damning 'January review' banner outside Parkhead (thescottishsun.co.uk)

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The latest from the you will never walk alone brigade today (unless we arny winning then we start greeting and you will walk alone.  Pathetic.

Celtic fan group the Green Brigade unveil damning 'January review' banner outside Parkhead (thescottishsun.co.uk)

Listen you havering fucking idiot. Why dont you worry about your own "wonderful best fans in the world" "no surrender, rule Britannia, we are the people, up to our knees in?,   rangers brigade", aye, how soon we fuckin forget, and leave Celtic to me.. Fuck me you do spout some amount of pish man.. 

5 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Oh come on, yous are identical. 

I'm convinced you and Rolling HIlls are twins if not the same person. 

#Big Ramy Hills 1690. 😉😉

Edited by stocky

Roofe banned 2 games. No complaints about that.

However anyone explain how the ref 'didnt see the incident', but still felt fit to give a yellow card at the time :lol:

Also, how did Cole get away without being cited for his kick in the Celtic game? 

Don't think these people are corrupt, just not very good at their jobs.

2 hours ago, Stu101 said:

However anyone explain how the ref 'didnt see the incident', but still felt fit to give a yellow card at the time :lol:

Also, how did Cole get away without being cited for his kick in the Celtic game? 

I  amongst a sea of utter garbage there's a post about football. What are you playing at stu?🤣

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I  amongst a sea of utter garbage there's a post about football. What are you playing at stu?🤣

Huh? No idea what you are on about. Having blocked the oddballs, this thread is now eight posts long.

Quite pleasant 😉 

Although, I never did find out what happened to that 10inarow thingy...

7 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Gloating again, these halfwits are a very small minority of the celtic support, I didn't even know this had happened until you highlighted it with the link to the scummy paper known as The Sun 

5 hours ago, jcs said:

Gloating again, these halfwits are a very small minority of the celtic support, I didn't even know this had happened until you highlighted it with the link to the scummy paper known as The Sun 

I don't see that a gloating.  Just reporting on facts.  Whether you like the Sun or  not is of no consequence.

9 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Huh? No idea what you are on about. Having blocked the oddballs, this thread is now eight posts long.

Quite pleasant 😉 

Although, I never did find out what happened to that 10inarow thingy...

🤣🤣🤣

Your not missing much. Incoherent shite from RH and a lot of angry posts from a sexually frustrated Canadian dwarf.

16 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Think Cole has got off in the crossfire. 😂 Very surprised.

Should’ve been a red, but wasn’t particularly violent I suppose. 🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, jcs said:

Maybe time for the majority to make it clear to them that they don't speak for them.

Always the problem with these sort of groupings that end up having an inflated view of their self-importance.

1 minute ago, aaid said:

Maybe time for the majority to make it clear to them that they don't speak for them.

Always the problem with these sort of groupings that end up having an inflated view of their self-importance.

I agree.  IFootball is all about disagreeing with your managers line up, tactics etc.  Nothing wrong with that.  And you are correct, it is a tiny minority that get the most publicity.  But perception is everything and the silent majority don't speak out.  Not just Celtic btw.  All clubs.  I think the Celtic board are doing the right thing by saying nothing and not reacting to these idiots (no offence Ramy).  Lennon's days are numbered but he is being a man and facing it like a man.  More than these idiots calling on his head.  They should bow their heads in shame.

15 hours ago, jcs said:

And btw jcs.  After the gloating that has gone on this board for 9 years against Rangers.  Don't you think I am entitled to a gloat back??