Season 20/21 - Page 112 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers never quite managed 10 in a row but not one Rangers supporter would have treated Walter Smith in the same way Lennon has been treated.  Even when Ally McCoist showed that he couldn't cut it as a manager no Rangers supporter treated him the way that Celtic so called supporters are treating Lennon.  Banners and all outside the stadium and the usual bile on here by Celtic (supporters) against him.  They should be proud of Lennon for all he has given to that club.  Now that things are going a bit bad they are throwing him under a bus.  Shameful.

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers never quite managed 10 in a row but not one Rangers supporter would have treated Walter Smith in the same way Lennon has been treated.  Even when Ally McCoist showed that he couldn't cut it as a manager no Rangers supporter treated him the way that Celtic so called supporters are treating Lennon.  Banners and all outside the stadium and the usual bile on here by Celtic (supporters) against him.  They should be proud of Lennon for all he has given to that club.  Now that things are going a bit bad they are throwing him under a bus.  Shameful.

Lennon is selfish and egotistical. He has been throwing his own players under the bus for months and never once took responsibility for Celtics failure.. The supporters have every right to be angry and protest, in a peaceful manner of course. It's the supporters who pay his wages after all. Lennon has lost alot of respect even from supporters who put their faith in him. It's all about the contract to him, and he is dragging our great  club through the mud... Fuck him....

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Lennon is selfish and egotistical. He has been throwing his own players under the bus for months and never once took responsibility for Celtics failure.. The supporters have every right to be angry and protest, in a peaceful manner of course. It's the supporters who pay his wages after all. Lennon has lost alot of respect even from supporters who put their faith in him. It's all about the contract to him, and he is dragging our great  club through the mud... Fuck him....

In a peaceful manner?  Trying to attack the Celtic bus?  Banners saying Death to the Board?  Lovely.

All the chat on this page is about managers losing jobs/having a tough time (Dyer and Lennon.) I think it is only right to throw a bit of praise the way of Martindale and Goodwin as they are both quietly doing some good work at their respective clubs at the moment. Of course the real test will come for them in keeping these standards consistently but for now it is good to see some different managers enjoying some success with smaller clubs in the Scottish Premiership.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Jesus, times definitely are a-changing. Rangers have accepted Morelos’ 3 match ban for violent conduct. No statements, no tantrums, no finger pointing. Just....acceptance. 

I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that! 

Can't for the life of me understand why they're not abusing the appeals system this time, suppose there's a 1st time for everything.

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

Can't for the life of me understand why they're not abusing the appeals system this time, suppose there's a 1st time for everything.

Because the league's done and dusted: him missing three games won't matter and there's no need to feed the staunch meter either as things are going so well on the park.

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Jesus, times definitely are a-changing. Rangers have accepted Morelos’ 3 match ban for violent conduct. No statements, no tantrums, no finger pointing. Just....acceptance. 

I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that! 

As a United fan, I'm not either. 

The league is not over. It's still mathematically possible for Celtic to go on a run and claim what is rightfully ours. Gerrard has no business touching that League Flag the fuckin mop head....  I will never stop believing..... Hang on a minute, nurse is talking to me.. "Time for your medication Ramy".... Fuck sake, 2 Norwegians sitting in ma chair anaw... I cannae fuckin win man....