Season 20/21 - Page 107 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ladies & gentleman, let me introduce you to the thug that is Scott Brown. He’s a fucking animal. 

ps

That pitch is a shambles 😂😂

That's a bit   over the top on Brown. Easy.... Calling  your former Scotland captain a "fucking animal"..  

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's a bit   over the top on Brown. Easy.... Calling  your former Scotland captain a "fucking animal"..  

It’s not, he’s just on the park and then decides to throw an elbow to the first person he sees. He would get arrested on the street for that. For a captain at the club the size of Celtic, it’s a disgrace he behaves like that. 

Ive never played for Scotland, he was never “my captain” he’s nothing more than a thug and animal. 

I like Brown, but fucking animal is about right, he should have 5 or 6 red cards every season, he gets away with dozens of offences. Haven’t seen today’s game, but no surprise he lashed out. 

Edited by kumnio

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Being a former scotland captain doesnt make him immune from being an arsehole. He is and always has been nothing more than a ned

4 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

The talk naturally will be all about Celtic but that’s some run that Livi are on. Shite pitch or not.

Especially when they rested 7 players from Saturday and brought on 2 players for their debut. Basically the Livi B team just drew with Celtic and could've won it, had Kamala's elbow at the corner been punished.

That is seriously impressive, especially coming back from 2-1 down, a lot of teams would've buckled in that position.

Edited by Blantyre_Braveheart

If Lennon had a shred of dignity about him he would resign now. His decision making under pressure last night was as bad as I've seen. Turnbull could be seen visibly shaking his head when he was subbed, he must have been wondering why he was being sacrificed at the expense of Christie who contributed nothing last night. 

Before the last couple of days unfolded I was quite relaxed about Lenny staying on until a proper succession plan was ready for all the positions that need addressed. However this can't be allowed to go on any longer. The situation has become toxic and I can see him doing even more damage if he's not removed immediately. 

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh ffs. Your club was liquidated, you have not won the league in 10 years, and you are havin a pop at me? Away and pound sand up yir arse... And take the fuckin penny arcade wae yae ya fukin Helmut...

Pish. Stained. Alki!

2 hours ago, slasher said:

If Lennon had a shred of dignity about him he would resign now. His decision making under pressure last night was as bad as I've seen. Turnbull could be seen visibly shaking his head when he was subbed, he must have been wondering why he was being sacrificed at the expense of Christie who contributed nothing last night. 

What’s the script with hooking Turnbull all the time?

Is it to vindicate Lennons own assertion that he wasn’t fit enough? Or does he just trust his old guard more?

Seems to get hooked most games, even though he looks far more likely to contribute than others.

I like Callum Mcgregor as a player (except when he dives at fir park), but is he Celtic captain material?

5 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Lennon has spoke up about his mental issues in the past and after seeing that interview I sincerely hope someone at Celtic Park is keeping a close eye on him in relation to that. 

That is what I have been thinking as well.  The pressure on him must be unbearable and I feel for him.  It is not Lennon's fault that Rangers have come back strong and were luckier with their signings last year.  The pressure heaped on him for the 10 was huge.  Football with the OF swings in roundabouts.  Dubai as everybody and their granny knows was a mistake and Lennon should just have admitted that instead of blaming everyone else.  There will be plenty of help for him medically at Parkhead I am sure.  I hope he keeps well.  He has given 20 years as a player, captain and manager.  I think he should stay until Celtic find a suitable replacement as he must know by now the time has come.

12 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Lennon has spoke up about his mental issues in the past and after seeing that interview I sincerely hope someone at Celtic Park is keeping a close eye on him in relation to that. 

More to do with arrogance issues than mental issues, he’s always been a smug twat.