Season 20/21 - Page 103 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10 minutes ago, mr mojo risin said:

Have Rangers & Celtic ever gone an entire league season undefeated against the rest?

That’s a great question, I’d doubt it.

Have Celtic only lost to rangers and drawn loads?

Edited by sbcmfc

8 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

That’s a great question, I’d doubt it.

Have Celtic only lost to rangers and drawn loads?

So far this season Celtic have only lost in the league to Rangers. They have had 6 draws compared to Rangers being unbeaten and having 3 draws.

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No shawl on me kid. Celtic tattoos.. I'm no a part-timer like yirsel.. We will win 10IAR. God told me so....🙏🍾👊💪🖕

John Hartson says you're deranged. 

Former Celtic striker John Hartson fears his old club will lose the league to Rangers before the split and says anyone still talking up the possibility of 10 In A Row is "deranged".

Just now, Och Aye said:

John Hartson says you're deranged. 

Former Celtic striker John Hartson fears his old club will lose the league to Rangers before the split and says anyone still talking up the possibility of 10 In A Row is "deranged".

🤣🤣🤣🤣. I've known this for ages pal..

4 hours ago, EddardStark said:

I don’t think we’ve played with conviction since middle of December but we’ve increased our lead. I think Gerrard needs to freshen it up a bit. However we are well ahead to no panic here. 

Rangers have hit a bit of a lull, as they seem to do at this time of year, but unlike previous seasons Celtic haven’t put any pressure on, in fact they’ve imploded.

39 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Rangers have hit a bit of a lull, as they seem to do at this time of year, but unlike previous seasons Celtic haven’t put any pressure on, in fact they’ve imploded.

Our lull the last 2 years saw us drop a significant number of points.  This time round we're not playing great but, other than yesterday, still winning.  

14 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Our lull the last 2 years saw us drop a significant number of points.  This time round we're not playing great but, other than yesterday, still winning.  

I think the complete lack of pressure from Celtic helps, although rangers have clearly learned and improved as well.

On 1/16/2021 at 4:43 PM, jailender said:

'mon the Staggies

Indeed. They look to have played some really good football from the highlights. 

Hughes gets some amount of abuse from folk on here, but I enjoy listening to him talk about football and good to see him getting performances like that out of the team. Hopefully he continues to get results. 

1 hour ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Indeed. They look to have played some really good football from the highlights. 

Hughes gets some amount of abuse from folk on here, but I enjoy listening to him talk about football and good to see him getting performances like that out of the team. Hopefully he continues to get results. 

Love to see him succeed up there.  He has passion by the bucketload and now good experience.

Just now, Fairbairn said:

Another Celtic player (unnamed) has tested positive for Covid.

Theres only one way to solve this. Null and Void the season.

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

Lennon making an absolute cunt of himself in the presser 🙈

Self awareness 0 Celtic 5 🙈

I thought it was a fake video at first 😳. He has lost the plot, comes across like a complete and utter moron, talk about being blinkered beyond belief. 

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

I thought it was a fake video at first 😳. He has lost the plot, comes across like a complete and utter moron, talk about being blinkered beyond belief. 

I think he was channelling his inner self the time he ran on the park to batter fuck out Willie Collum at Hampden. He's an absolute embarrassment along with the fuckin clowns in the board room 😔

7 minutes ago, kumnio said:

He is digging a hole big enough for the club, not just him now. Like a spoiled toddler, hitting out at anything and everyone. 

I have always backed Neil Lennon on here.  But maybe the time has come.  The clubs supporters are turning and that will upset him so he will be upset and angry.  May be time for him to walk away with dignity.  I actually feel for him.

So Lennon says, "We've been held to a far higher standard than any other club".  I don't think its a higher standard but it is a higher profile. Celtic players have had to isolate just as they would have done if there was an outbreak at home. Its not like they've been docked points or anything.

"As soon as Celtic are deemed to do something wrong, bang, you're all wanting blood, it's absolutely scandalous. The fallout from this has been way too much."  In fairness quite a lot of that flak is from Celtic supporters who feel the club have let them down.  Lenny certainly isn't helping his cause.

57 minutes ago, kumnio said:

He is digging a hole big enough for the club, not just him now. Like a spoiled toddler, hitting out at anything and everyone. 

What an utter disgrace he is. Get to fuck away from my club. I said ages ago I wanted rid of him, and the board. Imagine, Scotlands greatest moment in 22 years and he tries to use it to his misguided management.. GTF Lennon. You have totally embarrased my club, as well as put peoples lives at risk with your fuckin party in Dubui...