Season 20/21 - Page 98 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, dandydunn said:

Realistically, would any of the Hibs players made it into celtics starting 11 tonight? I’m not so sure they would, the boy Harper looks a decent player for someone that should be picking up a ball and running with it in his mitts. 

And yes, he is. 

You've got to think that Celtic have a better youngster somewhere, than Duffy.

11 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Hibs will be disappointed tonight, but probably happy to escape without any infections.

Turnbull is a class player.

Don't think Hibs deserved any more tbh. Johnston, Harper and McGregor were infuriatingly bad and we really struggled physically. Livi will get more points off us at the weekend. 

Edited by slasher

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Rumours on twatter about mcinnes falling out with the board.

Fingers crossed its true

The same rumours that suggest he’ll be gone tomorrow and Glass will be in by Sunday. 

Yesterday’s rumour 

Ok, so from a little birdie I know.. 

Might not have to put up with DM for too much longer, our man on the inside tells us that DC is seriously unhappy with DM on a few issues;
1. Recent performances not so much the results and the almost accepting nature of mediocre performance from the management team. Quote was the next 4 games will determine how quickly (not if) DC will act.
2. DC has recently found out that DM has been touted for vacant positions in England. So looks like DM is looking for an exit strategy anyway.
3. DC is unhappy at the lack of opportunities for our youth players to get a chance, while we stick with DM’s average signings.
This is the reason for suddenly no funds being available in Jan to bring anyone in when DM had in recent weeks been speaking about bringing in a game changer🤔
Again according to our man in the know, Stephen Glass will be DM’s replacement as head coach with an experienced individual in as director of football..

Todays rumour, some little birdie has been busy 😳

56A76EF7-0C1B-48EA-B064-B838FECD58FE.jpeg

19 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

The same rumours that suggest he’ll be gone tomorrow and Glass will be in by Sunday. 

Yesterday’s rumour 

Might not have to put up with DM for too much longer, our man on the inside tells us that DC is seriously unhappy with DM on a few issues;
1. Recent performances not so much the results and the almost accepting nature of mediocre performance from the management team. Quote was the next 4 games will determine how quickly (not if) DC will act.
2. DC has recently found out that DM has been touted for vacant positions in England. So looks like DM is looking for an exit strategy anyway.
3. DC is unhappy at the lack of opportunities for our youth players to get a chance, while we stick with DM’s average signings.
This is the reason for suddenly no funds being available in Jan to bring anyone in when DM had in recent weeks been speaking about bringing in a game changer🤔
Again according to our man in the know, Stephen Glass will be DM’s replacement as head coach with an experienced individual in as director of football..

I've had the same messages

There seems to be a lot of chat about this but nothing concrete. I am not sure what I think about Glass taking over but if Mcinnes goes we won't get someone who will guarantee success, its a gamble but a gamble we have to take

17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I've had the same messages

There seems to be a lot of chat about this but nothing concrete. I am not sure what I think about Glass taking over but if Mcinnes goes we won't get someone who will guarantee success, its a gamble but a gamble we have to take

Leaving Sheeran in charge for 3 weeks may result in a negative effect though. 

20 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Realistically, would any of the Hibs players made it into celtics starting 11 tonight? I’m not so sure they would, the boy Harper looks a decent player for someone that should be picking up a ball and running with it in his mitts. 

And yes, he is. 

Nisbet for Harper along with Porteous or Hanlon for Walsh.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Yesterday’s rumour 

The idea of us paying off 18 months of McInnes' contract while we're sitting third in the league but with no fans attending games is one I find hard - if not impossible - to take seriously. Plus, the Stephen Glass element of the rumour reeks of laziness due to the Atlanta link.

5 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

The idea of us paying off 18 months of McInnes' contract while we're sitting third in the league but with no fans attending games is one I find hard - if not impossible - to take seriously. Plus, the Stephen Glass element of the rumour reeks of laziness due to the Atlanta link.

Correct on both counts 

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

This game might be off tonight 🤬

Yep, called off by the look of it, plastic pitches eh?

Just as well a few thousand never travelled down.

Fkn shambles. I bet a few had paid for the game thru Livy TV. 

8 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Yep, called off by the look of it, plastic pitches eh?

Just as well a few thousand never travelled down.

Fkn shambles. I bet a few had paid for the game thru Livy TV. 

That’s a artificial pitch that can’t handle snow or rain. 

It was called off a week past Saturday too 🤬