Season 20/21 - Page 97 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why? All affected are isolating. I think they are feart of a proper fuckin famous Glasgow Celtic skelping... on we go, 10IAR... 👍👍👊👊💪💪💪Yalllllllllllllldy...

I think the answer is obvious.

5 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I'd like to see Hibs force the issue and refuse to play if anybody who went to Dubai is in the Celtic team. Would the SPFL give Celtic a 3-0 win? 

I think thats exactly what the SPFL would do. Theyd probably fine hibs fot good measure.

Edited by vanderark14

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye, they feart🤣🤣🤣

To be honest hibs gave valid concerns. From a football perspective they are better off playing tonight against a weaker celtic

Celtic have caused this problem, not hibs.

22 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

To be honest hibs gave valid concerns. From a football perspective they are better off playing tonight against a weaker celtic

Celtic have caused this problem, not hibs.

Vanderark. To be honest mate, it's just good natured banter. I understand Hibernian FC concerns, and they are valid concerns.. 

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Boyd trying not to laugh when he’s asked if it’s important for Celtic to get a positive result 😂😂

I only saw about two minutes of the pre match shite. Boyd interupting and shouting was all i saw. He is an utter wank

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I only saw about two minutes of the pre match shite. Boyd interupting and shouting was all i saw. He is an utter wank

He is that, but it was pretty funny. She’s getting good at putting folk on the spot, she said “shite” yesterday on air 😂

In order of blame:

The SPFL 
The SFA
The Scottish Government 
The Aircraft owner
The Pilots
The Cabin Crew
Glasgow Airport
The Bus company
The Bus Driver
The hotel
The Hotel staff
The barman at the sports bar
The Glass cleaner at the sports bar
KP nuts
Walkers crisps
The joiner who fitted the doors in the hotel
The spark who fitted the lights in the hotel
Dubai Government 
Dubai airport staff
Anyone who was in Dubai
Mitre 
Adidas
the training cone supplier
the van man who delivered the cones

Absolutely not at fault:

Celtic FC

2 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Hibs will be disappointed tonight, but probably happy to escape without any infections.

Turnbull is a class player.

Realistically, would any of the Hibs players made it into celtics starting 11 tonight? I’m not so sure they would, the boy Harper looks a decent player for someone that should be picking up a ball and running with it in his mitts. 

And yes, he is.