Season 20/21 - Page 95 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, slasher said:

We can't be too far away now from (a) Peter Lawwell staggering pished drunk through a world renowned museum knocking over precious artefacts worth millions, (b) Neil Lennon getting caught shagging John Kennedy's missus and (c) Griff battering some poor defenceless hun down his local chippy. 

In short get this season in the fuckin bin! An omnishambles borne of arrogance, complacency and incompetence from the top down. 

If Dermot Desmond isn't making plans now to empty those responsible for this shit show he clearly doesn't care much about his 'investment.' 

In the serious of this all I think it should be suspended.  Football should not be above the law.

1 hour ago, Diamond Scot said:

I wonder if Celtic arent releasing details of the player who has Covid because they suspect that there will be pictures of him in close contact with several of their squad who would then need to isolate and would thus dramatically weaken there team for tonights game.

We'll see from who is missing tonight, but they had a video and pics on twitter of their training session yesterday.

1 minute ago, Debian said:

We'll see from who is missing tonight, but they had a video and pics on twitter of their training session yesterday.

Going by what Nicola Sturgeon has just said on tv could be a lot of players & coaches missing tonight, points deduction surely on the way if games are cancelled.

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

I'm reliably informed Patrick Klimala and Hoopy the huddle hound will be up front for us tonight 👍

Mon the hoops! 

In all seriousness will this really be the kids playing tonight? Or are the isolating players starting 11 players?

Just now, vanderark14 said:

In all seriousness will this really be the kids playing tonight? Or are the isolating players starting 11 players?

Ive seen a list but not sure if it's accurate. All our strikers were on it apart from Klimala and all keeper's apart Hazard

Statement from Big 1314, a Celtic shareholder  and FIFA certified coach who lives in Canada. " I am deeply saddened by the actions of the upper management and staff who potentionaly put peoples lives at risk  by jetting off to Dubiu, while the rest of Scotland are dealing with a horrible pandemic.. They should all be relieved of their duties and told to get to fuck.. How dare they disgrace my Historic and Famous club for their own satisfaction.  They have also handed the Glasgow rangers the title, Destroying the historic 10 in a row.... I will be taking some time off my own work to try and deal with the emotional stress this has placed on me..  As for the TAMB, please respect my privacy, and dinnae kick me in the baws to hard now that I am down.."   Official statement released this morning at 7-43am, Canadian Eastern Time.

Lots of 'lists' circulating but they all seem to agree Julien is the one who tested positive. That's right, the guy who's out injured for the rest of the season but we decided to take him to Dubai, presumably to cheer him up 😂

15 minutes ago, slasher said:

I'm reliably informed Patrick Klimala and Hoopy the huddle hound will be up front for us tonight 👍

Mon the hoops! 

I personally knew Hoopy the Hound.  He worked at the college.  Great guy.  He was with a friend of mine but they split up. Don't know if he still does it as not been there since 2013.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I personally knew Hoopy the Hound.  He worked at the college.  Great guy.  He was with a friend of mine but they split up. Don't know if he still does it as not been there since 2013.

Decent player is he? 

6 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

At the moment Celtic are likely to be inconvenienced for one or maybe two games (depending on when they arrived back). It’s not enough. There needs to be punitive measures taken for the clear covid breaches that occurred on the trip. 

Didnt they get back on Thursday, so the 10 days will make the players miss the game against high flying Livingston also on Saturday.