Season 20/21 - Page 84 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

34 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Hibs denied an absolute stonewaller against Rangers. 😂 There is zero chance they wont win this league. 

That corner we turned against Killie appears too have been down a fucking cul de sac. 😡 Tony Watt looking very good. The bastard.

We were denied a stonewaller in the 2-2  draw at Easter Road. 18/20 wins suggests more that dodgy decisions in our favour. 

8 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I will tell you what I will do as I assume you are referring to me,  I will come off the Board.  When you cannot have a laugh and a joke on here then time to go.  Goodbye all my friends on here.  I suppose Boxing Day is a time for packing up the Boxes.  Mods.  Keep the TAMB going.

To Re-use an oldie,, It's not a fucking airport, no need to announce your departure

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

I bought it today, only to find the browser my tv uses doesn’t support the site they use. Can’t even log into the page. Asked for a refund and back to hesgoal. 

Can you not download other browsers on your tv? I know i can

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

We were denied a stonewaller in the 2-2  draw at Easter Road. 18/20 wins suggests more that dodgy decisions in our favour. 

Thats Celtic level paranoia. Rangers will win the league as they are better than Celtic. Hibs were still denied a stonewall penalty though. 

40 minutes ago, dj mick said:

To Re-use an oldie,, It's not a fucking airport, no need to announce your departure

Run a sweepy for his inevitable next post, could be under any number of aliases tho 🤯

Edited by RDFH64

40 minutes ago, dj mick said:

Can you not download other browsers on your tv? I know i can

I was looking through the LG content store, but couldn’t see anything in there for google chrome (which was what they suggested) but couldn’t guarantee it would work anyway 😂

18 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Thats Celtic level paranoia. Rangers will win the league as they are better than Celtic. Hibs were still denied a stonewall penalty though. 

We were denied a stonewall penalty aswell. Porteous' block tackle on Roofe on first watch it looks a good tackle. When you watch it again, he goes over the ball studs up into Roofe. In modern football that is a red card and a foul. 

6 hours ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

We were denied a stonewall penalty aswell. Porteous' block tackle on Roofe on first watch it looks a good tackle. When you watch it again, he goes over the ball studs up into Roofe. In modern football that is a red card and a foul. 

You're not allowed to do that, remember Tav Pen has had more than plenty this season.  

Rules of the game actually dictate that a high foot and no contact is an indirect free kick anyway.  

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Surely QOTS have gotten themselves into serious hot water with the spfl and government here 🙈

Never mind breaking the rules, why the fuck would anyone want that utter cunt near their football ground. 😂😂😂😂

Id rather invite chripper or rolling hills over for supper before i went to a football match with george cunt galloway

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Never mind breaking the rules, why the fuck would anyone want that utter cunt near their football ground. 😂😂😂😂

Id rather invite chripper or rolling hills over for supper before i went to a football match with george cunt galloway

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Surely QOTS have gotten themselves into serious hot water with the spfl and government here 🙈

His politics are much like his football team, all over the place. First he was an Arab, then a Tim now he supports whatever the fuck QoTSs nickname is. 

Dundee have had some charlatans involved in us over the years, but that prick isn’t one of them. 

They have to get absolutely hammered for this. 

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

His politics are much like his football team, all over the place. First he was an Arab, then a Tim now he supports whatever the fuck QoTSs nickname is. 

Dundee have had some charlatans involved in us over the years, but that prick isn’t one of them. 

I never liked that fuckin prick. Disgusting human being.  He can get to fuck..

8 hours ago, kumnio said:

His response on twitter was laughable and he is rightly being savaged for it. 

Screenshot_20201228-071115_Chrome.jpg

13 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Even if he promised to do his cat impersonation 😄

17 hours ago, Debian said:

You're not allowed to do that, remember Tav Pen has had more than plenty this season.  

Rules of the game actually dictate that a high foot and no contact is an indirect free kick anyway.  

Well blow me down.  Dermot Gallagher on Sky says no penalty. 

With this in mind I am going clear penalty as he is an absolute fucknugget of a chap.  

15 hours ago, kumnio said:

Total embarrassment from QOTS. As if conceding a hat trick to Osman Sow wasn't bad enough. Unbelievable.