Season 20/21 - Page 83 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

So putting the idiots on ignore has made no difference as people still bloody quote them, or mainly one now. Why give him the time of day as he only exists to ruin this forum and anyone interacting with him just speeds up the day this board finally closes for good. The mods have obviously already given up 

Edited by dipped flake

4 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

So putting the idiots on ignore has made no difference as people still bloody quote them, or mainly one now. Why give him the time of day as he only exists to ruin this forum and anyone interacting with him just speeds up the day this board finally closes for good. The mods have obviously already given up 

I will tell you what I will do as I assume you are referring to me,  I will come off the Board.  When you cannot have a laugh and a joke on here then time to go.  Goodbye all my friends on here.  I suppose Boxing Day is a time for packing up the Boxes.  Mods.  Keep the TAMB going.

49 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

He’s like a virus, you don’t need direct contact to get sick of him 🤮

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who is the young lad on the left for Hibs? He looks quite lively, made some good runs and a couple good crosses. Think they said he is just 17..

No idea ramy, i got bored and started watching trolls world tour with the bairn😂

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Griffith's starting up as lone striker today. Brown on the bench. Turnbull and Soro in.. I don't see why Lennon can't go 2 up front against Hamilton. I dont know man...

No Edouard?  Given the team Hamilton are putting out of Celtic don't win by at least 4 they'd be as well jacking it in!

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

For the first time in a long long time ive got a free day to watch fitba. Huns on now on sky one and sky sports, neither team have created much so far  

Dons up at 3pm, 12.99 to watch but if its helps the club im happy to pay

I bought it today, only to find the browser my tv uses doesn’t support the site they use. Can’t even log into the page. Asked for a refund and back to hesgoal. 

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I bought it today, only to find the browser my tv uses doesn’t support the site they use. Can’t even log into the page. Asked for a refund and back to hesgoal. 

Probably just as well, 1 shot in 43 minutes ffs. don’t shoot don’t score simples 🤯🤯🤯