Season 20/21 - Page 82 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I want a complete retraction of the comments made by Rolling Hills alleging bigotry in my publication, 'Steelmen'. 

I would also like an apology. 

I further record my disgust that the administrators of this board continue to indulge him and would remind of them of their potential liabilities. 

Just now, slasher said:

I want a complete retraction of the comments made by Rolling Hills alleging bigotry in my publication, 'Steelmen'. 

I would also like an apology. 

I further record my disgust that the administrators of this board continue to indulge him and would remind of them of their potential liabilities. 

Jim.  You have a complete retraction from me.  I just remember the religious stuff at Ravenscraig. (not from you or your book).  I just took the huff as you didn't thank me for buying it)    But I am sorry and and you have that my friend.  If you want I will ban myself from the Board.  But please remember I am a Scotsman first.

59 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Jim.  You have a complete retraction from me.  I just remember the religious stuff at Ravenscraig. (not from you or your book).  I just took the huff as you didn't thank me for buying it)    But I am sorry and and you have that my friend.  If you want I will ban myself from the Board.  But please remember I am a Scotsman first.

Im awaiting legal clarifications on your response. 

Thank you for taking the time to reply. 

41 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Another "dire" performance from Killie.

I like big Alex but with Livi, Motherwell and St Mirren games coming up in the next week surely he can't survive long into the new year if there are further poor results???...

Not looking good the noo mr poke 

12 hours ago, slasher said:

I should also add that further restrictions on when I am actually able to reply are noted and equally actionable. 

I'm amazed you, or anyone else, continues to give this dislikable, lying bigoted piece of shit the time of day. A truly horrendous character. 

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Another "dire" performance from Killie.

I like big Alex but with Livi, Motherwell and St Mirren games coming up in the next week surely he can't survive long into the new year if there are further poor results???...

To be fair they walked straight into the Tangerine juggernaut now gathering speed. 🤔

29 minutes ago, slasher said:

I've decided to accept your apology Rolling Hills. I'd be grateful if you didn't refer to me on here again. For my own part I'll be taking a lengthy hiatus from the board, it's just not worth it any more. 

Don't do that Jim.  The Board needs a variety of people.  That includes you and me and all the other people.  We are all all good folk and Scotland fans.  We have our own clubs I know.  If I thought for one single minute I was chasing people off the Board I would stop posting.  Hope your second book is good.  I will buy it.  As I said my only gripe with you is that you thanked other people on here for buying it.  I did and enjoyed it.  Get writing!!!

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't do that Jim.  The Board needs a variety of people.  That includes you and me and all the other people.  We are all all good folk and Scotland fans.  We have our own clubs I know.  If I thought for one single minute I was chasing people off the Board I would stop posting.  Hope your second book is good.  I will buy it.  As I said my only gripe with you is that you thanked other people on here for buying it.  I did and enjoyed it.  Get writing!!!

And it needs people like you.  And Parklife etc.  It is good to have different opinions.

40 minutes ago, slasher said:

I've decided to accept your apology Rolling Hills. I'd be grateful if you didn't refer to me on here again. For my own part I'll be taking a lengthy hiatus from the board, it's just not worth it any more. 

You've shat it.  Get the Lawyer on to it.

4 hours ago, Debian said:

You've shat it.  Get the Lawyer on to it.

He is a decent human being and accepts an apology if he thought he was being offended.  And for the record my best friend is a lawyer in Scotland.  A top one.  I say nothing wrong to anyone  on here and certainly not personal insults.  Although I get them all the time.  I am not going to be bullied off this board and hope Jim won't either.  I know a lot of personal friends on here and have met met a lot of new ones.  Keep the TAMB going please.

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

He is a decent human being and accepts an apology if he thought he was being offended.  And for the record my best friend is a lawyer in Scotland.  A top one.  I say nothing wrong to anyone  on here and certainly not personal insults.  Although I get them all the time.  I am not going to be bullied off this board and hope Jim won't either.  I know a lot of personal friends on here and have met met a lot of new ones.  Keep the TAMB going please.

Says he says nothing wrong to anyone on here but had to apologise for erm......saying something wrong to someone on here. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Youre wired to the moon ya fuckin bam 🤣🤣🤣

Still believe that the OF are not too much in front on a one off game.  Despite the money gap.  I watched the game yesterday.  Rangers managed to cut St Johnstone open but they played well and were a bit unlucky.  Only seen the result with Celtic so don't know how the game panned out.  I am crap at putting on coupons.  I woke up yesterday thinking I would put money on a Motherwell Aberdeen draw.  But naw, I never bothered.  Have a a nice xmas night everyone.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Says he says nothing wrong to anyone on here but had to apologise for erm......saying something wrong to someone on here. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Youre wired to the moon ya fuckin bam 🤣🤣🤣

We all say daft things VA.  You have just called a me a f***ng Bam.  Have a good xmas VA.  Good poster.

6 hours ago, slasher said:

You’re not the one who should be leaving the forum, have a good Xmas & new year then come back on 👍

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You called me a prick