Season 20/21 - Page 79 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I like Strachan but totally disagree with him here.  He is saying that Rangers, Celtic, Hibs and Hearts should never be relegated. 

Ex-Celtic boss Strachan calls for Premiership to be franchise model and says Hoops skipper Brown should start cup final (thescottishsun.co.uk)

What a load of utter tripe, Hearts are exactly where they deserve to be.

What was it? 4 league wins in about 12 months. 

43 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Today feels bigger than last Sunday. Some immense bus parking by Well. That was a game we would have drawn at best last year.

I have genuinely never seen anything as negative in my entire life. 5-5-0 (never seen that in my life) and absolutely no attempt to play football. 

Fair play to Motherwell, they made it ridiculously hard to break down and their midfield worked their absolute socks off.

No criticism of Motherwell, I understand the budget differences and they have to stop Rangers playing. Just glad the game is over.

I also thought O'Donnell had a fantastic game. He is actually a lot better going forward than I thought. I'm very surprised no one is really after him. 1 month left on his deal, would be perfect for Celtic with Elhamed leaving. 

Edited by Blantyre_Braveheart

11 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

I have genuinely never seen anything as negative in my entire life. 5-5-0 (never seen that in my life) and absolutely no attempt to play football. 

Fair play to Motherwell, they made it ridiculously hard to break down and their midfield worked their absolute socks off.

Yeah, and they almost pulled it off. Both Campbell and O'Donnell put in some shift. You almost felt sorry for Gallacher. 75 minutes in he looked like he would have swapped all his weans Chistmas presents for a 20 second breather! 

15 minutes ago, slasher said:

What's this? Huns creaming themselves over a home win vs Motherwell? 😂

I take it all back, maybe if we put some real pressure on them there might be some mileage in the title race yet 🤔

You’re bluffing more than Rossy was when he called you out :-))

I watched 30 minutes or so and thought there was no way Rangers were scoring so I’m not sure what happened. What I am sure of is that no Rangers team of the last 10 years would have got back in that game.

Couple of big games in St Johnstone and Hibs to come. Win them and I think the league’s over. Drop points and the Celtic game is a big one. 

So long as the Binos keep winning I don’t really care. Oh and the missus is a Jambo so good luck to them tomorrow. :)

1 hour ago, Tiny Tim said:

I watched 30 minutes or so and thought there was no way Rangers were scoring so I’m not sure what happened. What I am sure of is that no Rangers team of the last 10 years would have got back in that game.

Couple of big games in St Johnstone and Hibs to come. Win them and I think the league’s over. Drop points and the Celtic game is a big one. 

So long as the Binos keep winning I don’t really care. Oh and the missus is a Jambo so good luck to them tomorrow. :)

I watched the Gers game with the father in law and we had the Binos highlights on SATV later on.  He's a ST holder and shareholder.  Good cunt so he is.  

16 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Pretty sure it was the other way about, no? Slasher called Rossy out, he shat it and was never seen again on here. 
That’s how I recall it anyway.