Season 20/21 - Page 78 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Jersey Jim said:

Can’t see fans being allowed in for final, but what are the chances of the pubs being open by the end of February?

If ( big if ) Saints get the final then would like to be back home for the occasion, EasyJet Jersey - Glasgow only £39 return for that weekend. 

The pubs are open in Greenock Jim. I cordially invite you to the Greenock Morton Supporters club for a pint and watch the game, not sure about colours though.😄

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Me too mate.  As long as Rangers win the league.  Kid 👉

Well I just read your CB went down last night and may be a doubt for the clash on Jan 2. Not getting carried away, but I am.feeling more confident now. Your club has been lucky with injuries and no Covid issues, not the same Celtic. We are getting healthy and wee Mikey Johnston back on the left is a boost. Its a long way to go, but the Jan 2 match is massive, either way...

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well I just read your CB went down last night and may be a doubt for the clash on Jan 2. Not getting carried away, but I am.feeling more confident now. Your club has been lucky with injuries and no Covid issues, not the same Celtic. We are getting healthy and wee Mikey Johnston back on the left is a boost. Its a long way to go, but the Jan 2 match is massive, either way...

Ramy.  We have played you off the park the last three games.  Rangers are too strong pal,  You need to accept that.  I know it is difficult though.  You must be confused with your posts of the get rid of Lennon and the Board.  Then now supporting Lennon and the Board.  Must be confusing for you ma pal.   You are clutching at straws son.  Rangers are by far the better team and heading for 55 x

44 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ramy.  We have played you off the park the last three games.  Rangers are too strong pal,  You need to accept that.  I know it is difficult though.  You must be confused with your posts of the get rid of Lennon and the Board.  Then now supporting Lennon and the Board.  Must be confusing for you ma pal.   You are clutching at straws son.  Rangers are by far the better team and heading for 55 x

Aye, 55 more convictions ya bampot

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I like you RH, you are an educated man. When Rangers win the Big Trophy, you let me know...

Ha ha.  Love you too Ramy.  I just don't understand how you can get such a beautiful wife with a mug like yours lol.  Hope to meet up with you at some point Ramy.  Canada is on my bucket list pal.  Last day at school tomorrow so away to bed.  Stand on mate and Scotland Forever.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ha ha.  Love you too Ramy.  I just don't understand how you can get such a beautiful wife with a mug like yours lol.  Hope to meet up with you at some point Ramy.  Canada is on my bucket list pal.  Last day at school tomorrow so away to bed.  Stand on mate and Scotland Forever.

Last day at school? What grade are you in? My beautiful wife is nae cunts business....