Season 20/21 - Page 74 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

A fuckin video you should watch ya nutcase......

•  
   6 hours ago,  dandydunn said: 

You do, you’ve just admitted you’re a supporter of the IRA and have previously commented with their slogans and laughed at suggestions that Scott McKenna was about to join them when you were convinced Celtic would sign him. 

Its not an accusation, it’s the truth. The words are on this board for anyone to see. 

You’re as bad as they are. 

Expand  

What?????? You are fucked up man. Done with conversing with you ya fuckin crackpot... 

I knew you’d be back, just can’t help yourself puppy.

With yet more denial from the bigot. 

ps

Stop engaging with me, it’s getting a bit creepy. 

One minute you say you’re finished discussing something, 4 hours later you’re posting random videos. 

I think you may be ill. 

Have you seen one flew over the cuckoos nest, you remind me of someone from there. 

Edited by dandydunn

Enough the pair o ye!!  DD I see you have a supporter that is a proven liar on here.  That doesn't reflect well on you.  I would tell him to fuck right off if I were you.  I can be an annoying prick on here and hold my hands up to that.  But don't go in to bed with that guy or soon you will be the one that has accusations thrown against him.

7 hours ago, WCTA said:

Yer a wee guy who talks the tough guy talk constantly. We’ve all seen a million wee annoying runts like that. 

If you don't bin the pish 'wee man' patter then if we ever meet I may have to give you a stern talking to. Maybe even a knowing look. It's my trademark 'Paddington Bear hard stare'. As you looked down towards me, I guarantee you'd be quaking in your (probably large) boots. No problemo.

38 minutes ago, jailender said:

The amount of pish being spouted on this thread is tedious, to say the least

Aye, lets get back to the football and season 20/21.Hibs and Aberdeen doing well but as other posts say they need an injection of capital to compete at the top.  I have changed my mind regarding the OF having the most fans that is the most important thing.  I don't think it is any more.  If Hibs or Aberdeen could get that injection then I am sure TV and sponsorship money would follow.  I still believe McKinnes is the man for Dons as Lennon is the man for Celtic.

1 hour ago, jailender said:

The amount of pish being spouted on this thread is tedious, to say the least

Is there seriously anyone left who takes the place seriously after it was clearly allowed to be spammed up with garbage 1-2 years ago? Honestly, wtf is the point anymore?

25 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Is there seriously anyone left who takes the place seriously after it was clearly allowed to be spammed up with garbage 1-2 years ago? Honestly, wtf is the point anymore?

Hopefully most people will put the culprits on ignore, with nobody reading or reacting to their pish it might just cause them to implode or self combust, or just fuck off 🙏

6 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Hopefully most people will put the culprits on ignore, with nobody reading or reacting to their pish it might just cause them to implode or self combust, or just fuck off 🙏

All it needs is for people to come on with better dialogue and patter.  That is all.  And you have just responded to a proven liar on here.  If that is the type of poster you want on here then you stand by it.

20 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

When they are running the board enjoying the state they have made it, why would they fuck off? 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

All it needs is for people to come on with better dialogue and patter.  That is all.  And you have just responded to a proven liar on here.  If that is the type of poster you want on here then you stand by it.

Let us know when you start🤣

1 hour ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Why don't we all just pick a random poster and verbally abuse each other. Fits this thread perfectly. I won't start it so if anybody wants to have a pop fill your boots. Fuck it your all cunts.😉

You’re a very good judge of character, I’ve been called a Cunt many a time 😂