Season 20/21 - Page 73 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

All I needed to know.. 

Once again, any sort of criticism or something you don’t like, you avoid. 

It’s the Celtic way I suppose. 

Typical of the man that you are, a nothing one with balls in his wife’s purse. 

I feel sorry for Canada if they think all Scotsmen are pussy whipped little bitches like you with no bottle. 

ps

you might want to change your phone number.......😬😬

Edited by dandydunn

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Once again, any sort of criticism or something you don’t like, you avoid. 

It’s the Celtic way I suppose. 

Typical of the man that you are, a nothing one with balls in his wife’s purse. 

I feel sorry for Canada if they think all Scotsmen are pussy whipped little bitches like you with no bottle. 

ps

you might want to change your phone number.......😬😬

Tough talk big man.....

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Tough talk big man.....

You gonna continue playing your “honest answer” game then, or you gonna keep deflecting away because you dont have the balls to be honest with the board?

I thought you were tougher than that?

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

You writing cheques your body widnae cash pal?

Ignore him, he can’t answer direct questions, the brain cell goes into overdrive if he’s to do anything more than pull shit out of a blocked pipe. 

Would explain how so much of it comes out of him right enough. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You gonna continue playing your “honest answer” game then, or you gonna keep deflecting away because you dont have the balls to be honest with the board?

I thought you were tougher than that?

Honest answer? OK then. I have plenty of bottle. You do not scare me. I would also say it to your face, no problemo....

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Honest answer? OK then. I have plenty of bottle. You do not scare me. I would also say it to your face, no problemo....

So you would openly use ira expressions in front of a stranger?

I would say that finally confirms the kind of person that you really are. 

Your family and friends are extremely lucky you’re banned from Facebook, you’re a horrible human being. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

So you would openly use ira expressions in front of a stranger?

I would say that finally confirms the kind of person that you really are. 

Your family and friends are extremely lucky you’re banned from Facebook, you’re a horrible human being. 

I'm crushed coming from you.. Try some new patter, you are boring me and everyone who painfully has to listen to this nonsense. 

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

That fat prick has you eating out of the palm of his hand. He is using you because he knows how rubber your napper is. See when you think folk agree with you or find you funny because you see a few emojis on your post? Those aren’t genuine you daft throbber. The excess of emojis are from one moron running this board now. It’s how he is able to do it. Just for once Ramy pal, stop being so gullible. 😂

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm crushed coming from you.. Try some new patter, you are boring me and everyone who painfully has to listen to this nonsense. 

I’m just glad you’ve finally opened up to being a terrorist sympathiser to be honest. 

Telling the truth is a lot more refreshing than lying, isn’t it. 

I respect you for that, but I dont respect you for enjoying the murderous goings on of terrorists, that’s just disgusting. 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’m just glad you’ve finally opened up to being a terrorist sympathiser to be honest. 

Telling the truth is a lot more refreshing than lying, isn’t it. 

I respect you for that, but I dont respect you for enjoying the murderous goings on of terrorists, that’s just disgusting. 

That's some serious accusations . Saying I condone the murder of innocent men, woman, and children... Proud of yourself? Feel like a big man now? Good on you then..... 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's some serious accusations . Saying I condone the murder of innocent men, woman, and children... Proud of yourself? Feel like a big man now? Good on you then..... 

You do, you’ve just admitted you’re a supporter of the IRA and have previously commented with their slogans and laughed at suggestions that Scott McKenna was about to join them when you were convinced Celtic would sign him. 

Its not an accusation, it’s the truth. The words are on this board for anyone to see. 

You’re as bad as they are. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

You do, you’ve just admitted you’re a supporter of the IRA and have previously commented with their slogans and laughed at suggestions that Scott McKenna was about to join them when you were convinced Celtic would sign him. 

Its not an accusation, it’s the truth. The words are on this board for anyone to see. 

You’re as bad as they are. 

What?????? You are fucked up man. Done with conversing with you ya fuckin crackpot...