Season 20/21 - Page 72 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you are calling me an "idiot man child"? Not biting at all, just pointing out abuse. What have I done to you to deserve such an insult? Oh aye, RH is a good lad, nothing wrong with him.. You have not even put up with a quarter of the abuse and apparant "wind ups" on here as I have. Take a good look in the mirror, and ask yourself if that comment was warranted. Its OK to not like someone, or their beliefs or their opinions, but it is wrong to abuse when not warranted... 

I agree with you 100% in this case. 

It’s almost like you never encouraged someone to consider suicide a couple of weeks ago, whether in jest or not. 

Also, people have the balls to back up what they say a lot of the time, you’re one of the kings of deflection, you’ll either ignore it completely or pretend you meant something else. 

Id say 99% of the stuff on here is banter and leg pulling, that most people seem to be able to dish out if they can take it. 

Unfortunately, you dont seem capable of that, instead of laughing, you fly off the handle and rant some amount of shite instead. Take the other day when you were ranting about your phone number on here, that was disgusting to post your personal information, yet you find it acceptable to post the real names of myself, Ormond & McTeeko to name a few. 

If you relaxed a little, folk wouldn’t wind you up, it only happens because the entertainment value is tremendous. 

I can just imagine you popping out a sewer like a ninja turtle, face purple and furiously thumping on your phone at a response on here, whilst your colleagues are wondering why someone 10,000 miles away can wind you up so easily. 

If you have a stranger some of the stuff that you post, they would take a look at it and think you’re insane and if they could also read the replies, they would know exactly what is happening every time and probably piss themselves with how easy it is. 

This post will now be followed with some horrific “banter” from yourself about how do I get Wi-fi in my pram, or is there a break at the bingo, which shows that you can’t even remember how you’re attempting to take the piss out of someone, am I 3, or am I 90? You dont even know what you post yourself. 

It will then have 2-3 emoticons on it, all from the same poster of course, but different aliases. 

This is actually a genuine post to try and help you on here, it’s up to you if you want to see it as that or not, but I doubt you will. 

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I agree with you 100% in this case. 

It’s almost like you never encouraged someone to consider suicide a couple of weeks ago, whether in jest or not. 

Also, people have the balls to back up what they say a lot of the time, you’re one of the kings of deflection, you’ll either ignore it completely or pretend you meant something else. 

Id say 99% of the stuff on here is banter and leg pulling, that most people seem to be able to dish out if they can take it. 

Unfortunately, you dont seem capable of that, instead of laughing, you fly off the handle and rant some amount of shite instead. Take the other day when you were ranting about your phone number on here, that was disgusting to post your personal information, yet you find it acceptable to post the real names of myself, Ormond & McTeeko to name a few. 

If you relaxed a little, folk wouldn’t wind you up, it only happens because the entertainment value is tremendous. 

I can just imagine you popping out a sewer like a ninja turtle, face purple and furiously thumping on your phone at a response on here, whilst your colleagues are wondering why someone 10,000 miles away can wind you up so easily. 

If you have a stranger some of the stuff that you post, they would take a look at it and think you’re insane and if they could also read the replies, they would know exactly what is happening every time and probably piss themselves with how easy it is. 

This post will now be followed with some horrific “banter” from yourself about how do I get Wi-fi in my pram, or is there a break at the bingo, which shows that you can’t even remember how you’re attempting to take the piss out of someone, am I 3, or am I 90? You dont even know what you post yourself. 

It will then have 2-3 emoticons on it, all from the same poster of course, but different aliases. 

This is actually a genuine post to try and help you on here, it’s up to you if you want to see it as that or not, but I doubt you will. 

To be completely honest, I am replying without reading it as I saw the name at the top, true story.. I can only imagine what is in your post. Once again, you have trolled me, its like clockwork.. Oh, and funny how my post was in response to one of your wee pals insulting me and you come flying round the corner like some fuckin super hero.. " Its OK Slanderark, Big DD is here tae save Yae"...  Away and have a shite ya roaster...

51 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you are calling me an "idiot man child"? Not biting at all, just pointing out abuse. What have I done to you to deserve such an insult? Oh aye, RH is a good lad, nothing wrong with him.. You have not even put up with a quarter of the abuse and apparant "wind ups" on here as I have. Take a good look in the mirror, and ask yourself if that comment was warranted. Its OK to not like someone, or their beliefs or their opinions, but it is wrong to abuse when not warranted... 

I believe its warranted so thanks for that. 🙂

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To be completely honest, I am replying without reading it as I saw the name at the top, true story.. I can only imagine what is in your post. Once again, you have trolled me, its like clockwork.. Oh, and funny how my post was in response to one of your wee pals insulting me and you come flying round the corner like some fuckin super hero.. " Its OK Slanderark, Big DD is here tae save Yae"...  Away and have a shite ya roaster...

Completely wrong again, not unexpected though. 

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who you calling a cunt ya fuckin muppet?  Why is he a cunt? Because he has an opinion? The floor is yours. 

You are absolutely right, I humbly apologise, My use of the word "Your" instead of "You're" is unforgivable, Stand up,, wee fella

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Is that how you speak to your sheep you fuckin rocket.. You clearly need help man, and I am no joking....

Good boy, time for a treat......

You really can’t help yourself, can you?

ps, accusations of beastatility are uncalled for and verging on more screenshots being sent to your workplace

Reported

Bully

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

The entertainment value is too good

Now jump doggy, but just when I say so though

Atta boy.......

Do you think its entertaining for the other members of this fine board? You know what is entertaining? There is a film you should watch, its right up your alley Dr. Lector.  Its called " One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest".. You will relate to it to a tee....

49 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who you calling a cunt ya fuckin muppet?  Why is he a cunt? Because he has an opinion? The floor is yours. 

That fat prick has you eating out of the palm of his hand. He is using you because he knows how rubber your napper is. See when you think folk agree with you or find you funny because you see a few emojis on your post? Those aren’t genuine you daft throbber. The excess of emojis are from one moron running this board now. It’s how he is able to do it. Just for once Ramy pal, stop being so gullible. 😂

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you think its entertaining for the other members of this fine board? You know what is entertaining? There is a film you should watch, its right up your alley Dr. Lector.  Its called " One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest".. You will relate to it to a tee....

Now..........sit

Good boy

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Question.. If I was in your company, would you say that to my face? Honest answer...

Yes, but the reality is that I would never be in your company. 

Good game though, your turn. 

Would you tell me to go and kill myself, or use ira propaganda in other peoples company where it has no place?

Honest answer remember. 

Edited by dandydunn

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yes, but the reality is that I would never be in your company. 

Good game though, your turn. 

Would you tell me to go and kill myself, or use ira propaganda in other peoples company where it has no place?

Honest answer remember. 

All I needed to know..