Season 20/21 - Page 71 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 12/13/2020 at 4:42 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I know, that's why I am the most likeable chap on this forum.. I have thick skin, I can dish it out, and I can take it with the best of them...😉

See from the point of view of all us other Celtic fans on here,, Any chance you could shut the fuck up?

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You spoken to all the other Celtic fans on here and had a vote on Ramy?  If not then you shut the fuck up.  The stage is yours.

In fact why not get erzats thistle to hold a poll on Ramy?  I think you will find it goes down the same way as it did mine.  Ramy comes on here as an honest guy who loves a laugh and a joke and also serious about his love for his club and country.  You should try it sometime. .  Because you don't agree with someone's opinion on here doesn't give you the right to give personal abuse kid.

13 hours ago, dj mick said:

See from the point of view of all us other Celtic fans on here,, Any chance you could shut the fuck up?

The non TA section was always a difficult read, ramy and RH have made it unbearable. Every now and then youll get some chat about football but its very rare.

Two mutants spam this section every single day with what they pass off as banter

11 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

In fact why not get erzats thistle to hold a poll on Ramy?  I think you will find it goes down the same way as it did mine.  Ramy comes on here as an honest guy who loves a laugh and a joke and also serious about his love for his club and country.  You should try it sometime. .  Because you don't agree with someone's opinion on here doesn't give you the right to give personal abuse kid.

What you and the idiot manchild pass as banter isnt banter to others. 

What you and he post arent opinions, its garbage and nonsense which drives people away from this section. That cant be denied because its rare for others to post unless its dandydunn on to wind up the manchild. Why he winds ramy up is beyond me, its the most easy sport in the world because ramy cant control himself.

13 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Where is the personal abuse in my post? kid

I am friends with Ramy on FB and proud to be so and he has nothing to hide.  A beautiful family.  The only reason he posts on here is his love for Scotland.  His patter may be pish for some folk.  Not as pish as mine though.  I have never seen Ramy aiming a bad thing to anyone on here.  His crack with DD is funny but not malicious.  Some folk on here need to get a life.

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Morelos up on a violent conduct charge

Expected. Probably not the worst thing for him to sit out at the moment, given the amount of chances he is missing (although his link up play has been good).

Makes you laugh at some of the others the compliance offers has refused to look at this season, though.

Just now, Stu101 said:

Expected. Probably not the worst thing for him to sit out at the moment, given the amount of chances he is missing (although his link up play has been good).

Makes you laugh at some of the others the compliance offers has refused to look at this season, though.

That I can’t argue with

3 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Maybe did it knowing he would get a ban, probably already booked flights hame to Columbia for Xmas😜

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

What you and the idiot manchild pass as banter isnt banter to others. 

What you and he post arent opinions, its garbage and nonsense which drives people away from this section. That cant be denied because its rare for others to post unless its dandydunn on to wind up the manchild. Why he winds ramy up is beyond me, its the most easy sport in the world because ramy cant control himself.

So you are calling me an "idiot man child"? Not biting at all, just pointing out abuse. What have I done to you to deserve such an insult? Oh aye, RH is a good lad, nothing wrong with him.. You have not even put up with a quarter of the abuse and apparant "wind ups" on here as I have. Take a good look in the mirror, and ask yourself if that comment was warranted. Its OK to not like someone, or their beliefs or their opinions, but it is wrong to abuse when not warranted...