Season 20/21 - Page 62 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tuned in to last 20 mins of Hibs game. From what I saw Hibs players have zero bottle. Every single time they got the ball they just humped it away as if it was already injury time. No composure even when Celtic players were nowhere near them.

Celtic never looked like creating anything but Hibs just handed them a point.

That being said it was never a Pen.

Just now, dandydunn said:

When you’re struggling with injuries and COVID issues, that’s the breaks you can do without x 2. 

Ah well, should’ve taken a chance or two and that’s the difference here today. 

Agree DD.  Still think Rangers would have won as a stronger squad though.  Case now of Aberdeen keeping the score down.

3 minutes ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

Honestly didn't think Rangers played that well today. A few players seemed to be a bit off the pace today. Morelos in particular.

Agree with Morelos.  Rangers were in 2nd gear and won 4-0 against the 3rd team no problem.  Gerrard is turning out to be a great Rangers manager.

3 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

The two eternal truths of Scottish football - Old Firm will get injury time aplenty if they need it (cf yesterday), and Aberdeen will usually roll over tamely for them (cf today).

Crap.  Every match get's injury time.  Injuries are part of football and the ref stops his watch ya loonie.  Aberdeen never rolled over either.  Rangers were the better team.  Away back to FIFA 2020.  You clearly know nothing about the real game.  But stand on.  Canny wait to hear the calls for McInesses sacing to back on the calls for Lennon's sacking.  Remember that band from the 70's?   Think they called it Sweet 👍

11 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

The two eternal truths of Scottish football - Old Firm will get injury time aplenty if they need it (cf yesterday), and Aberdeen will usually roll over tamely for them (cf today).

I think that's a bit harsh as far as today is concerned - We had 5 possibly 6 first picks missing

Our '10' and midfield were all out - All of which keep us higher up the park

2 points  to finish with - Rangers won that comfortably, and I now hope to see a penalty for every occasion a player does what Considine did 👍

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Crap.  Every match get's injury time.  Injuries are part of football and the ref stops his watch ya loonie.  Aberdeen never rolled over either.  Rangers were the better team.  Away back to FIFA 2020.  You clearly know nothing about the real game.  But stand on.  Canny wait to hear the calls for McInesses sacing to back on the calls for Lennon's sacking.  Remember that band from the 70's?   Think they called it Sweet 👍

Edit.  Sorry you are correct.  Just looked it up on Giggle.  The OF are the the only two teams in world football that are allowed injury time.  Apologies sir.

2 minutes ago, Redz said:

Just noticed that the TAMB 'Village Idiot' has reverted to type - Is that gluepot actually an adult?

Should be at secondary school but got kept back a year.  Or two.  Primary 7 was the best two years of my life. Now at a 'different school' where things are great.  Stand on Redz boy 👍

55 minutes ago, Redz said:

I think that's a bit harsh as far as today is concerned - We had 5 possibly 6 first picks missing

Our '10' and midfield were all out - All of which keep us higher up the park

2 points  to finish with - Rangers won that comfortably, and I now hope to see a penalty for every occasion a player does what Considine did 👍

It should always be given.  The Roofe pen decision was ridiculous too, clear as day. 

Not sure a dull strength Aberdeen would have done much more today, and not being disrespectful but feel we could easily have stepped up a gear if need be.  

1 hour ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

😂😂😂

Roll over? I know it was late on, but did you notice that a 16 year old child was on the bench and made his debut today? As already said, near enough an entire midfield missing, with 2 of the most influential players for the u-21 national team not there.