Season 20/21 - Page 52 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

38 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Correct, he’s past it and uses his thuggery to try and get one over opponents, although that’s always been the case really. 

He certainly knew what he was doing, typical cowards blind side forearm.

Lennon whining about the ref? Even Duffy stopped, expecting the free kick for the blatant push on Cosgrove just before the Griffiths goal!  That was the ref's only bad decision apart from not sending McGregor off for persistent fouling.

He needs to look more at himself - bringing in fkin donkeys like Duffy and that "goalie" (I know he didn't play today but he's sh*te). Is Greg Taylor injured? He must be as how else could you justify playing that Laxalt character in front of him?  Spends millions on David Turnbull and leaves him on the bench apart from 5 minutes here and there FFS.

His tactics seem to be get the ball to Christie or Frimpong and hope something happens.  Celtic have blown it going for the cheap option.

14 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Lennon blaming the ref when he helped them get a point today😂😂😂😂

He has totally lost it

Yeah, but the ref also gave 2 penalties against them - clearly not in the script handed out!! 🤭

Edited by shaggycoo
Predictive text!!

17 hours ago, dandydunn said:

More cheating. Hopefully this thug will wind his career down very soon, knowing he can’t compete with the kids anymore. Nothing will be done about it though, he truly is a fucking scumbag. 

You don’t often want to wish injury on a player, but someone breaking his legs would be amusing. 

Wishing someone to have their legs broken. Utterly disgusting behavior ..

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ran out of popcorn but will go to Tesco.  I am sure DD didn't mean it literally Ramy.  That clip is damning though for Brown and should be looked at by SFA as it was deliberate mate.  Brown and Lennon both losing the plot??

Is the lad Brown supposedly assaulted out of the operating theatre and is he still on life support? Hope he pulls through...

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If that was Morelos...................................................................................................................

Listen mate, I hate Morales, can't stand the prick, but I would never wish him to have his legs broken. That could end his career. The man may have a family, and mouths to feed. People change. To wish a former Scottish National team Captain to have his legs broken is absolutely disgusting. You may not like him, but that is over the top 10 fold...

34 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen mate, I hate Morales, can't stand the prick, but I would never wish him to have his legs broken. That could end his career. The man may have a family, and mouths to feed. People change. To wish a former Scottish National team Captain to have his legs broken is absolutely disgusting. You may not like him, but that is over the top 10 fold...

I have had a drink with Brown Ramy in Waverley Bar Edinburgh.  He was on his way to a stag weekend in Newcastle.  Perfect guy even when I shook his hand and told him I was a Gers fan.  I am sure DD will apologise for saying that.   Anyway, almost finished and going for a beer in the rain as that's the only place I can get one.  In a Wetherspoons beer garden.  Stand on  :beer2:

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I have had a drink with Brown Ramy in Waverley Bar Edinburgh.  He was on his way to a stag weekend in Newcastle.  Perfect guy even when I shook his hand and told him I was a Gers fan.  I am sure DD will apologise for saying that.   Anyway, almost finished and going for a beer in the rain as that's the only place I can get one.  In a Wetherspoons beer garden.  Stand on  :beer2:

Glad you had a good experience meeting Scott Brown. As far as DD, I could not give a flying fuck if he apologizes or not, I know the craic with him. I won't lose any sleep over what shite comes out his napper..

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wishing someone to have their legs broken. Utterly disgusting behavior ..

Is the lad Brown supposedly assaulted out of the operating theatre and is he still on life support? Hope he pulls through...

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Glad you had a good experience meeting Scott Brown. As far as DD, I could not give a flying fuck if he apologizes or not, I know the craic with him. I won't lose any sleep over what shite comes out his napper..

Still in your head I see 😂😂😂

I assume with your lack of comments on it, you feel that the thug did nothing wrong?

23 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Avoiding anything posted again. 

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. 

It’s the Celtic way. 

You were the one who posted that it would be ok if someone broken Scott Browns legs.. You are sick. Beyond red tinted specks.. I would never wish that on anyone. It'd a game of football. We have rivalries, but you have taken it to a new level..

55 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You were the one who posted that it would be ok if someone broken Scott Browns legs.. You are sick. Beyond red tinted specks.. I would never wish that on anyone. It'd a game of football. We have rivalries, but you have taken it to a new level..

Deliberately attempting to elbow a human being in the head is sick, an act that if caught in the wrong place, could kill someone, or severely paralyse them, but that doesnt seem to matter to you because it was Celtic, so it doesnt count. Duffy could’ve broke Edmundsons neck yesterday by battering him into the advertising boards, but again, you won’t condemn it. 

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. 

It’s the Celtic way and you’re the king of it  

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Deliberately attempting to elbow a human being in the head is sick, an act that if caught in the wrong place, could kill someone, or severely paralyse them, but that doesnt seem to matter to you because it was Celtic, so it doesnt count. Duffy could’ve broke Edmundsons neck yesterday by battering him into the advertising boards, but again, you won’t condemn it. 

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. 

It’s the Celtic way and you’re the king of it  

Why are you wasting your time with him? 

When it comes to football he had the mind if a child, its pointless to engage with him. 

Edited by vanderark14

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

When it comes to football he had the mind if a child, its pointless to engage with him. 

I think you will find your friend in the Dons Mafia suggested a footballer who has given his career for club/s and country that he he hoped he would get his legs boken.  Now that is the mentality of a child is it not?

25 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The most disappointing but not unsurprising issue is the lack of comments from the press about some of the things that happened on Sunday, Duffys blatant push on Edmondson which could easily have injured him severely, Browns cowardly elbow into Wright’s face and finally why didn’t the ref give Mcgregor a straight red for stopping a goal scoring chance or at the least a yellow card which would have been his second meaning a sending off.

AFC and Mcinnes should’ve been highlighting these issues as strongly as the old firm usually do but they don’t have the Glasgow press fighting for them.

Just seen Browns been cited for the elbow, I await the uproar from Celtic and the outcome from hampden with baited breath.

Edited by RDFH64
Update

8 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

The most disappointing but not unsurprising issue is the lack of comments from the press about some of the things that happened on Sunday, Duffys blatant push on Edmondson which could easily have injured him severely, Browns cowardly elbow into Wright’s face and finally why didn’t the ref give Mcgregor a straight red for stopping a goal scoring chance or at the least a yellow card which would have been his second meaning a sending off.

AFC and Mcinnes should’ve been highlighting these issues as strongly as the old firm usually do but they don’t have the Glasgow press fighting for them.

Can you tell me what the Glasgow press have to do with McIneess's post match TV interview?  Tell us for the viewers.  Agree with your other points.

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Can you tell me what the Glasgow press have to do with McIneess's post match TV interview?  Tell us for the viewers.  Agree with your other points.

What did the NHS say when you once rocked up at A&E at 3AM trailing a Henry Hoover behind you with the nozzle firmly stuck around something it shouldn't have been ?

Edited by ErsatzThistle

8 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

What did the NHS say when you once rocked up at A&E at 3AM trailing a Henry Hoover behind you with the nozzle firmly stuck around something it shouldn't have been ?

I’ve never owned a Henry hoover, can I borrow your one please disinfect it first tho 👍

15 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Still in your head I see 😂😂😂

I assume with your lack of comments on it, you feel that the thug did nothing wrong?

Listen man. I'm not saying Brown is an angel, but to come on a Scottish football board, and wish the former Scotland captain, who always gave his all for his country, to have his legs broken is disgraceful... Sickening to be honest...