Season 20/21 - Page 46 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

14 hours ago, kumnio said:

Its not funny anymore, the guy is utterly fucking useless.

McPake, Hamilton and Forster should be put in a sealed bag and tossed into a canal.

Charlie Adam player manager soon or a S.O.S for wee Gordon? 

Edited by Och Aye

Rangers thoroughly worthy winners today and barely got out of first gear. Difficult to know if they have another gear because we were so pathetic they didn’t need one. That’s what’s hard to swallow - I don’t think Rangers are particularly good but our performance was so weak, team selection so wrong and tactics so far wide of the mark that to they didn’t have to be and won’t need to be to stop 10IAR. And it’s not even the worst we’ve played this season.

I’ve said a number of times, including the day he was appointed when instead of celebrating a treble treble most of the bar we were in were visibly gutted, that Celtic will not win 10IAR with Lennon in charge and I have seen nothing to change my mind and a hell of a lot to reinforce my view.

I am at a loss to explain why he is still in the role. I think we got lucky last season for 9 as we’ve been going backwards since he took over and Rangers fortunately didn’t quite manage to catch up. They had a great chance and blew it, they won’t blow such another great chance. It was clear that unless we moved forward again they would manage to catch up this season. With Lennon at the helm we’ll continue to move backwards and Rangers in my view are clear favourites to win the title this season.

Do the board actually want ten? If Lennon isn’t removed then you have to wonder.

So I will say it yet again - if Lennon is not removed forthwith then Rangers will be lifting the Premiership trophy come May.l and the dream of ten will be gone probably forever.

8 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Rangers thoroughly worthy winners today and barely got out of first gear. Difficult to know if they have another gear because we were so pathetic they didn’t need one. That’s what’s hard to swallow - I don’t think Rangers are particularly good but our performance was so weak, team selection so wrong and tactics so far wide of the mark that to they didn’t have to be and won’t need to be to stop 10IAR. And it’s not even the worst we’ve played this season.

I’ve said a number of times, including the day he was appointed when instead of celebrating a treble treble most of the bar we were in were visibly gutted, that Celtic will not win 10IAR with Lennon in charge and I have seen nothing to change my mind and a hell of a lot to reinforce my view.

I am at a loss to explain why he is still in the role. I think we got lucky last season for 9 as we’ve been going backwards since he took over and Rangers fortunately didn’t quite manage to catch up. They had a great chance and blew it, they won’t blow such another great chance. It was clear that unless we moved forward again they would manage to catch up this season. With Lennon at the helm we’ll continue to move backwards and Rangers in my view are clear favourites to win the title this season.

Do the board actually want ten? If Lennon isn’t removed then you have to wonder.

So I will say it yet again - if Lennon is not removed forthwith then Rangers will be lifting the Premiership trophy come May.l and the dream of ten will be gone probably forever.

Loads of Celtic fans want rid of Lennon.  But who would you appoint?  Celtic have a had a poor signing window and cant see them splashing out on a top new manager tbh.

Amazed that Celtic played that formation with the players they had  :lol: Why?

We were not great, but thats the same set up we have done pretty well against for the last 18 months, both against Celtic and in Europe (with more of the ball).

Sadly, I think Lennon will get binned now.

9 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Amazed that Celtic played that formation with the players they had  :lol: Why?

We were not great, but thats the same set up we have done pretty well against for the last 18 months, both against Celtic and in Europe (with more of the ball).

Sadly, I think Lennon will get binned now.

From a selfish point of view I hope he does go as that will put Celtic in turmoil and a new cut price manager will be great for Rangers.  Lennon has gave his all to Celtic and deserves more imo.  The man has been to hell and walked straight through it.  When Rogers took the queens shilling it was Lennon that answered the call.  Back your man, a true Celtic man and worthy of respect.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

They don't really have to send an SOS for Strachan considering how he actually works at Dens as their Director of Football.

Yes I know that as does anyone who has an interest in Scottish football 👍

Edited by Och Aye

23 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Charlie Adam player manager soon or a S.O.S for wee Gordon? 

Some Dees want Adam as player manager, these people need to be gathered together and sent to an island far far away.

I wouldn't trust Adam to tie his laces, let alone anything else, he has shown himself to be quite a thick footballer.

DFC, or rather John Nelms cant pick a manager to save themselves, its ridiculous how bad they are.

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Cant believe the abuse Lennon is getting.  He had a half a team out ffs.  I thought the greatest fans in the world stood by their own.  He must be raging and I wouldnt blame him if he resigned.  I asked the question yesterday to the tims on here.  If Lennon is the problem then who is your solution?

Mate, Lennon has not a fuckin clue. I don't blame injuries. He got it all wrong....again.  I know he loves Celtic, but his decision making is costing us. Its time for him to go.. I have no faith in him as a manager anymore, and I don't think I am the only one. Hope you have a terrible hangover today ya bassa..😉

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Mate, Lennon has not a fuckin clue. I don't blame injuries. He got it all wrong....again.  I know he loves Celtic, but his decision making is costing us. Its time for him to go.. I have no faith in him as a manager anymore, and I don't think I am the only one. Hope you have a terrible hangover today ya bassa..😉

But who would you get in Ramy?  And wouldn't it cause turmoil?

18 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I would stick with Lennon just now pal, honestly.  Didn't have a hangover btw, had one of my girlfriends over last night so only had a couple of Glenlivets then few glasses of wine.  Stand on pal.

ONE of your girlfriends? Who the fuck you think you are? Hugh Hefner?