Season 20/21 - Page 44 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Whole team having to self isolate for 2 weeks now 

Think they have two cup games coming up, after the league game. On the modeling with are not going to have enough time to complete this season, if more than circa 5% of games have to be rearranged (cant remember the exact number). Plus, for some reason, we still fitting in last years cup too :lol:

16 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Think they have two cup games coming up, after the league game. On the modeling with are not going to have enough time to complete this season, if more than circa 5% of games have to be rearranged (cant remember the exact number). Plus, for some reason, we still fitting in last years cup too :lol:

Might as well end the season now with an asterisk.

12 hours ago, dandydunn said:

3 cracking strikes. 

If St Mirren play like that the rest of the season, they’ll gain more points than they drop. 

Goodwin was a disgrace last night, he only named 4 subs when you’re allowed up to 9.

Our players gave their all but were running on empty in the last 10 minutes ( when you scored both your goals ). He never even made any substitutions in the game.

I think he was trying make a statement cos he was pissed off we sold MaGennis to Hibs.

if that indeed was his agenda he can get tae F”ck, totally petty, unprofessional and cheating the players who gave everything. (As well as our support). 

1 hour ago, Jersey Jim said:

Goodwin was a disgrace last night, he only named 4 subs when you’re allowed up to 9.

Our players gave their all but were running on empty in the last 10 minutes ( when you scored both your goals ). He never even made any substitutions in the game.

I think he was trying make a statement cos he was pissed off we sold MaGennis to Hibs.

if that indeed was his agenda he can get tae F”ck, totally petty, unprofessional and cheating the players who gave everything. (As well as our support). 

Have to say Jim I was secretly glad AFC got a win and if I'm being mischievous was also quietly happy at your man getting sold and the possible fall out. Sorry 😐 

Fact is, our performance last night was fucking abysmal. No idea what happened to the positivity of the early few games. Trust me, that was as bad as it gets. Assuming Hamilton pull of their usual disgraceful ( secretly commendable) shite-housing and escape the drop, we could be battling it out 😂😡 

2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

I heard him on the radio pre-match.

He appeared really pissed off about Maggenis, but thought the 4 subs was a bit pathetic. If I was in their U20s I’d be looking for a transfer or to get loaned out. These boys must be desperate to get some football. 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

I can see your point regarding Goodwin, but how many players will be in “the bubble”?

It was said on sport sound today that Killie could’ve had a squad of 13/14 players for last night, but they would’ve been youths that don’t get tested regularly as they’re not in the bubble, so couldn’t play. 

Maybe that had something to do with it?

7 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

There were 19 minutes left when Watkins scored...

59 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

There were 19 minutes left when Watkins scored...

22 if the time added on is included

Not that that matters as Jim's point(s) remain valid until explained to the contrary

Edited by Redz
Context

On 10/3/2020 at 10:39 AM, Jersey Jim said:

Meanwhile Celtic bring 5 internationals off the bench in the second half to get a late win.

What was the thinking behind the 5 subs? Surely only benefits a couple of teams. 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Gutted but little option given :(

I think it’s a disgrace. It looks like there’s space to play this game still, between livi & Hibs game or Hibs & rangers game midweek, but because it’s only Kilmarnock, they’ve to forfeit the points, based on the same committee that decided Aberdeen & Celtic (more Aberdeen) can rearrange games and get off basically Scot free. 

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers are top in case you didn't notice.  If they apply the same rules that got Hearts and Partick relegated then.................

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm pretty sure Rangers are currently top of the league!

I’m pretty sure rangers have also played an extra game.