Season 20/21 - Page 39 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-lambert-slams-2012-rangers-22656172

Any respect i had for lambert is gone. Scottish football did not suffer because rangers had to start again at the bottom tier. Quite a few clubs won silverware in their absence but i guess any simpleton attached to the old firm would ignore that fact because they didnt get to watch the old firm 4 or 5 times per year.

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Now we have watkins i dont see the point in having edmonson here. Id rather we gave game time to a young scottish forward and left edmonson at leeds

Possibly a contractual situation that we're committed to linked to circumstances? EG If he's fit enough he stays / plays v Injured and returns to parent club

2 minutes ago, Redz said:

Possibly a contractual situation that we're committed to linked to circumstances? EG If he's fit enough he stays / plays v Injured and returns to parent club

Possibly but it seems pointless now. Offer him the chance to find another loan before both seaons really get up and running. 

Anderson will have no chance to develop now with cosgrove and watkins no doubt being first choice

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Possibly but it seems pointless now. Offer him the chance to find another loan before both seaons really get up and running. 

Anderson will have no chance to develop now with cosgrove and watkins no doubt being first choice

Fair point and not disagreeing, just offering a suggestion as to why it maybe as is

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-lambert-slams-2012-rangers-22656172

Any respect i had for lambert is gone. Scottish football did not suffer because rangers had to start again at the bottom tier. Quite a few clubs won silverware in their absence but i guess any simpleton attached to the old firm would ignore that fact because they didnt get to watch the old firm 4 or 5 times per year.

Lambert always comes across as a thick bastard when he speaks, which is very surprising. Also, anyone claiming Rangers were sent to the bottom league should be ignored, a lack of simple basic facts FFS.

I genuinely wonder at times what game Kevin Clancy thinks he is refereeing.  How the tackle on Morelos went unpunished is utterly baffling; the boy will receive a retrospective red on the back of a review.  

Straightforward result today with the Utd keeper with a great display (MoTM despite conceding 4) and stopping an absolute drubbing.  

On to midweek against the Imps in Gibraltar and then a very difficult away trip to the Hibees. 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Good luck to lenny and the boys 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We don't need luck anymore, we have Duffy..and through Swiss goalscoring machine.. Side is stronger now, and will get even stronger. Turnbull anaw, 10in a row.. Yalllllllllllllllllldyyyyyyy🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺

29 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Expected a tougher match from Utd yesterday but it was a stroll in the park. The challenge on Morelos cannot go unpunished. I expect the compliance officer to do their duty. As for our injury list then its growing each week and is concerning to say the least.

It wont matter on here what you say. If morelos had done a tackle like that it would be a hanging. Terrible tackle but you wont hear anything from the boards best football commentators. Experts except when it comes to Rangers. Oh sorry. I mentioned Ranges there. Must be obsessed.