Season 20/21 - Page 38 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

21 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Reward the club that broke the lockdown rules. Ridiculous decision. They should be the last club to be allowed fans back in.

I would assume there’s little choice due to Covid spread in the west of the country, or they had the best proposals put forward out of all the applications. 

ps

The “club” never broke any lockdown rules 👍🏽

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Confirmed today. A ballot will take place to see who’s eligible to enter the ground. Assume Ross County will do the same. A lot of huns seem very angry on Facebook today. 

When are they not angry nowadays?

15 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Reward the club that broke the lockdown rules. Ridiculous decision. They should be the last club to be allowed fans back in.

I assume you're at the wind-up? 

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Sadly I don't think he is!

No issues with Aberdeen and RC having the trial games.

Makes perfect sense given the number of cases and restrictions in the central belt.

Also makes sense for AFC to be one of the teams given the had a UEFA delegate at their home match in the europa league who was looking at their systems and protocols. He then gave AFC a strong commendation. 

57 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

They'll go ahead this week I think then we'll not see any further ones until the new year IMO

Aye, you could be right. Nicola might think it's too late to call them off and it is only a very limited number of fans. But the other side of that is she is that trying send a message and the message doesn't seem to be getting through, so she might call of these trials just to try and reinforce her message.

Just now, Orraloon said:

Aye, you could be right. Nicola might think it's too late to call them off and it is only a very limited number of fans. But the other side of that is she is that trying send a message and the message doesn't seem to be getting through, so she might call of these trials just to try and reinforce her message.

The schools have classes bursting at the seams. I know as I teach in one. Pubs back in the dale last Saturday were bursting at the seams. But like everyone I dont the answer. (Apart from Vanderar mind you). Or Parklife  or DD. Only kidding boys. Buried my dad the other day. He loved burns and wallace. Stand on and stand free.

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

They'll go ahead this week I think then we'll not see any further ones until the new year IMO

3 hours ago, Orraloon said:

They’re going ahead still, but further trials have been delayed until October I think. 

That should be the final nail in the coffin for any fans going to the Israel game and a very limited capacity (if anyone) at Scottish Cup semis.