Season 20/21 - Page 31 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I am still amazed the huns blew it last year. It was theirs for the taking. Just seems like their arse collapsed at the prospect of winning it.

Give them a lead this year and I doubt it will be clawed back.

We've seen these near misses before and then the team (aching for a title) that lost out comes back very strong.  Man Utd maybe when Leeds won it from under them and Liverpool when Man City edged them last season for example. Rangers are very fucking hungry. Let them get in front this season at Celtic's peril.

23 minutes ago, kumnio said:

With the whole Boli debacle, it’s a great chance for Rangers to build up a lead. 

Certainly is.  Rangers have a chance to pull away because of Boli.  Good fixtures for us this month.  We look to have that balance now and two players for every position.  Game on.

2 hours ago, Farcity said:

Motherwell with a good old fashioned high Garryowen, finished off by Turnbull before a penalty equaliser. 

Flashes of how good Motherwell could be, but still look a bit slow out the blocks. Turnbull is just a beautiful footballer so effortlessly classy.

Disappointed that we seem to have bulked out the squad over the summer, rather than adding any real quality and also that we haven’t hit the ground running a bit more given the relatively small turnover.

The Bolingoli fiasco has given Rangers a real chance to get some points on the board and put Celtic on the back foot. I was 100% confident Celtic would win the league, but not so confident now.

8 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Flashes of how good Motherwell could be, but still look a bit slow out the blocks. Turnbull is just a beautiful footballer so effortlessly classy.

Disappointed that we seem to have bulked out the squad over the summer, rather than adding any real quality and also that we haven’t hit the ground running a bit more given the relatively small turnover.

The Bolingoli fiasco has given Rangers a real chance to get some points on the board and put Celtic on the back foot. I was 100% confident Celtic would win the league, but not so confident now.

We could be 11 points in front before Celtic play their next game. Note I used "could".

17 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Boyd is that fat, loud, obnoxious, pumpkin heid prick from doon the pub who's always banging on about how they should bring back hanging and national service.

Haha great take. That's exactly how I imagine him to be too. 

22 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Boyd is that fat, loud, obnoxious, pumpkin heid prick from doon the pub who's always banging on about how they should bring back hanging and national service.

Bydy's not renowned for his intellect but after what happened to his brother I doubt he'd be banging on about the former. 

14 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Celtic to loan Aberdeen Leigh Griffiths and word on the street is that they'll be paying his wages as well.

About as much chance of this happening as you becoming a moderator on Follow Follow or  the "We hate Jesus" messageboard. 

14 hours ago, Farcity said:

About as much chance of this happening as you becoming a moderator on Follow Follow or  the "We hate Jesus" messageboard. 

Ironically enough, the 'Follow Follow' song and tune was taken from a hymn...

:sing: "Follow! follow! I will follow Jesus!
Anywhere, everywhere, I will follow on!
Follow! follow! I will follow Jesus!
Everywhere He leads me I will follow on!"

So scottish football is making up new rules and punishments for players breaking covid pritical. there is rumour these new rules could be used to punish aberdeen and celtic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rulea and punishments made up after the event, scottish football in a nut shell 😂😂😂

34 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

So scottish football is making up new rules and punishments for players breaking covid pritical. there is rumour these new rules could be used to punish aberdeen and celtic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rulea and punishments made up after the event, scottish football in a nut shell 😂😂😂

If it was 8 Rangers players that went out that night in Glasgow after a defeat to Dons this board would have went in to meltdown..  Bur we didn't as we are a socially responsible club.  Stand on.

45 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If it was 8 Rangers players that went out that night in Glasgow after a defeat to Dons this board would have went in to meltdown..  Bur we didn't as we are a socially responsible club.  Stand on.

missing the point as always dumbo