Season 20/21 - Page 30 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Aberdeen and Celtic should both be docked points. It's a pain in the cunt for the rest of the teams in the league who have to put up with inconvenience of fixtures being rescheduled because of those clubs breaching rules.

Agree.  I don't blame the clubs btw.  These players are club employees.  The clubs should have done better to prevent these incidents though.  Deduct the points and set an example.  Lennon might deduct the player.  They have taken the piss out of their managers, fans and employers.  Only in Scotland.  If only they could follow Rangers example of strict responsibility.

8 hours ago, slasher said:

It wasnt

7 hours ago, slasher said:

I'm led to believe they didn't know about the trip 🙅‍♂️

Yes, just watched Lennon's presser.

(He's obviously been pulling his hair out.)

7 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Everything since March the EBT's came to light has being made up as we go along.

59 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Agree.  I don't blame the clubs btw.  These players are club employees.  The clubs should have done better to prevent these incidents though.  Deduct the points and set an example.  Lennon might deduct the player.  They have taken the piss out of their managers, fans and employers.  Only in Scotland.  If only they could follow Rangers example of strict responsibility.

GPS ankle bracelets?

And 'Scalped Arse' faces' wife already has a PI following him around.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The same Rangers who played Dundee United in a friendly without knowing the test results of the players involved?

Edited by Ta Ta

10 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

How did the Celtic player get back from the Airport ? 

Scrappy game last night, thought a draw would not have been unreasonable, we certainly did not do enough to win though. Both sides seemed to give away daft wee fouls all over the pitch which continually broke up the game.

Still more positives considering where we were. Much more aggressive, positive and organised than the shite under Neilson. Thats Hibs, Motherwell and ST Johnstone, all decent sides and I feel we have easily held our own. In fact, Hibs may be a shout for third this season.  Another couple of shrewd signing from Mellon and I think we will be fine.

Kris Boyds utter hatred for United kept rearing its head 😂😂 He cannot help himself.  Lovely stuff 👍

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

We played Motherwell. Not that this story is comparable to what has happened in the last few days. 

The Motherwell game was delayed for 2 hours while they waited on the results.

They played a closed door game with united without testing I believe. Can’t remember if it’s the players that had or hadn’t been to France that weren’t tested?

Edited by sbcmfc

24 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Scrappy game last night, thought a draw would not have been unreasonable, we certainly did not do enough to win though. Both sides seemed to give away daft wee fouls all over the pitch which continually broke up the game.

I thought Hibs deserved their win, Utd were solid enough but were pretty poor attacking wise.

I muted the non game bits, listening to Boyd before kick off say 200 words, amazingly without completing a single sentence or thought was enough for me. Skys coverage is utter shite, Boyd, McFadden and the biggest wanker of them all in Andy Walker, thats got to be someone taking the piss.

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

The Motherwell game was delayed for 2 hours while they waited on the results.

They played a closed door game with united without testing I believe. Can’t remember if it’s the players that had or hadn’t been to France that weren’t tested?

Yip, Rangers just ignored the testing (or at least waiting on results) in order to play a reserve game.

They've a cheek to slag anyone.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

I thought Hibs deserved their win, Utd were solid enough but were pretty poor attacking wise.

I muted the non game bits, listening to Boyd before kick off say 200 words, amazingly without completing a single sentence or thought was enough for me. Skys coverage is utter shite, Boyd, McFadden and the biggest wanker of them all in Andy Walker, thats got to be someone taking the piss.

Three absolute simpletons.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Three absolute simpletons.

Thats what I don’t get. You would think they would go for someone intelligent and a good speaker, even if it was an ex  journeyman pro it would be more engaging.  Its like they have gone out their way to hire the services of the thickest cunts in football and lets be honest there is some serious competition.

Boyd, McFadden, McCann etc -  loathe, like or love them you have to concede they lack even the most basic levels of intelligence. They are, across the board, monumentally thick. 

Edited by Jim Beem

Saw Boyd talking about “sporting integrity” that “everyone in Scottish football wants” in relation to the Aberdeen postponement. He’s such a bitter hun cheerleader, it’s almost a parody.

McFadden appears to lack any of the charisma he had as a player as a pundit, although at least he’s pretty balanced in his views.

Mccann thinks he’s a lot smarter than he is.

Sad day when we’re pining for Chris Sutton and stephen Craigan. 😂

McFadden is only on these shows because they've taken pity on him what with his financial troubles.

Boyd is that fat, loud, obnoxious, pumpkin heid prick from doon the pub who's always banging on about how they should bring back hanging and national service.

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Add Davie Provan to the hyper-cunt list too.

FTFY

That bastard is always fucking delighted when Scotland lose. And all because Jock Stein dropped him nearly forty years ago.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

McFadden is only on these shows because they've taken pity on him what with his financial troubles.

Hadn’t read about that anywhere.

Thought he’d be pretty comfortable after his spells at Everton and Birmingham.

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Boyd is that fat, loud, obnoxious, pumpkin heid prick from doon the pub who's always banging on about how they should bring back hanging and national service.

FTFY

That bastard is always fucking delighted when Scotland lose. And all because Jock Stein dropped him nearly forty years ago.

He's the same in every Killie game he does.

Pretty sure he's a Tory too the cunt.

8 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Still more positives considering where we were. Much more aggressive, positive and organised than the shite under Neilson. Thats Hibs, Motherwell and ST Johnstone, all decent sides and I feel we have easily held our own. In fact, Hibs may be a shout for third this season.  Another couple of shrewd signing from Mellon and I think we will be fine.

Kris Boyds utter hatred for United kept rearing its head 😂😂 He cannot help himself.  Lovely stuff 👍

We’re completely powderpuff up front without Shankland. The young boy Chalmers struggled to get a game on loan to Arbroath last season so no expecting much from him just yet. Hopefully that deal for Norwood goes through, even if it’s just a season loan. 

Happy with the start though all things considered 👍🏼

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Hadn’t read about that anywhere.

Thought he’d be pretty comfortable after his spells at Everton and Birmingham.

He had to go and negotiate a deal with the taxman two years ago to avoid bankruptcy. There's articles online covering it if you want to know more.

Just what the feck he went and spent all his money from his playing days on I don't know.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

48 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

He had to go and negotiate a deal with the taxman two years ago to avoid bankruptcy. There's articles online covering it if you want to know more.

Just what the feck he went and spent all his money from his playing days on I don't know.

Oh aye, I didn’t remember that.

Always the possibility he’s Barry Ferguson skint rather than Colin Hendry skint. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by sbcmfc

34 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Barry Ferguson skint, does that mean transferring it all into someone elses name then avoiding debt?

Aye to his wife Mrs Fergsevcoson, still retain all the married years, kids & property but nae due anything to the creditors 😜

Edited by RDFH64