Season 20/21 - Page 25 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I’d guess at a few but don’t think any are huns. I know one guy for sure that took over and he isn’t. Pretty active in the TA clubs and charity scene, has run a few coaches and is a nice fella. I think whoever took over had good intentions but looks like they lost all interest. Every now and again there’s a suspension which seems odd as there’s little consistency. I’d prefer that there were no bans and just active moderation but I think those days are gone.

Stfu you clown.

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

It has been uncomfortable to read for a while. It is bullying. Occasionally it is very funny but then it goes nasty again.

Ramy however has a huge and very fragile ego on him. He was pulled up for making literal GIRFUY posts not that long ago but when folk round on him he goes all 'forgive them Lord they know not what they do'. All the self referential vanity ( i am a legend here etc), endless selfies... he is inviting it. I think he enjoys the attention in a fucked up way.

And yet you got tore in when you thought it was funny...... fanny

6 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

😂😂😂 

How long this time before you run away shouting ‘That’s it, I’m done, this place is dead’?

Paranoid.

How many likes are you going to give yourself on that to prove whatever it is you sad fuck?

10 minutes ago, WCTA said:

How many likes are you going to give yourself on that to prove whatever it is you sad fuck?

You really are in a bad way. 🤣

I’m busy at the moment, watching Reckoning on Netflix, pretty good. We can chat tomorrow or you can pm me like I’ve suggested 5 or 6 times instead of destroying another thread with your pathetic insults and cries for attention and help from your cry bully chums.

8 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

You really are in a bad way. 🤣

I’m busy at the moment, watching Reckoning on Netflix, pretty good. We can chat tomorrow or you can pm me like I’ve suggested 5 or 6 times instead of destroying another thread with your pathetic insults and cries for attention and help from your cry bully chums.

Still obsessed with other guys who have healthy fun lives. Absolutely fucking pleasing. 
😂

Give yourself a couple of likes with your reply to show folk you are popular. Utter weirdo. 😆

Edited by WCTA

7 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You get tore in every night after you have had a few... you boring pisshead cunt.

Hahaha, show me where I get "tore in " and while you're at it pick up some of those sad cum stained bits of bog roll that litter your floor.:rollsmile:

33 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Still obsessed with other guys who have healthy fun lives. Absolutely fucking pleasing. 
😂

Give yourself a couple of likes with your reply to show folk you are popular. Utter weirdo. 😆

Rambling again 😂 I can see that you’ve typed some words out (well done for that) but they make absolutely no sense to me.

I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for you. Following all these imaginary people round telling them what a great, healthy, interesting life you have. Then when challenged, you run away to this great life shouting mods, mods, the board is dead, I’m never coming back.

Then what? You’re life is so interesting, as soon as there’s some shite thread and some bullying going on, you leave your healthy interesting life and come back day and night posting nonsense. 🤣

You really are for the watching. Enjoy your healthy sweem. 🥱

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

You’ll know all about my life since you stalk the fuck out of it you sad boring fat fuck. Give yourself another like. You deserve it. 👍

Wow, less than 2 minutes to reply. What a fun, interesting, healthy life you must have. 🥱

Oh, I’ve warned you before about the stalking accusations, call me anything you like but leave that out. Or man up and pm me? Or provide some evidence. Anything really, otherwise all anyone can hear is an attention seeking loner crying in the distance.

9 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Wow, less than 2 minutes to reply. What a fun, interesting, healthy life you must have. 🥱

Oh, I’ve warned you before about the stalking accusations, call me anything you like but leave that out. Or man up and pm me? Or provide some evidence. Anything really, otherwise all anyone can hear is an attention seeking loner crying in the distance.

Done sweemin’ pal. Stand on ‘n’ a’ that. In for tea now and a Glenlivet before bed. Up early tomorrow to go to Wisconsin canoeing.

Mind when Thplinth had a rage scale? You’re definitely owning a stalking scale. You’re sitting somewhere about 7 or 8 tonight you lonely sad fat Hun cunt. Mind and smiley yourself now and give me a downlike. That will show who’s boss. 😊

Edited by WCTA

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

It has been uncomfortable to read for a while. It is bullying. Occasionally it is very funny but then it goes nasty again.

Ramy however has a huge and very fragile ego on him. He was pulled up for making literal GIRFUY posts not that long ago but when folk round on him he goes all 'forgive them Lord they know not what they do'. All the self referential vanity ( i am a legend here etc), endless selfies... he is inviting it. I think he enjoys the attention in a fucked up way.

Well that was rather uncalled for. What have I ever done to you? Maybe you should just concentrate on your own affairs. 

6 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Don't worry about it.  He accused me of the same and being someone else (Ron).  When he was called out he disappeared.  Now he is back and accusing you.  Take it with a pinch of salt mate.

17 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Should add, we've come from behind at both Parkhead and Ibrox (a few times), as well as winning at Ibrox and a few draws up there, so it's not just the pitch before anyone pipes up about that!

Impressed by Killie.  Tough team to break down.  Rangers have struggled. Hopefully got a couple of more creative and direct players to do that.  Love to see Killie winning the cup.

18 hours ago, thplinth said:

Spot on.

Same wee clique every time. No surprise they are also the biggest drama queens on here. Stir the pot, sit back and act all outraged when Ramy inevitably flips his lid.  

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Spot on.

Same wee clique every time. No surprise they are also the biggest drama queens on here. Stir the pot, sit back and act all outraged when Ramy inevitably flips his lid.  

Drama queens?

Clique?

Outraged?

43 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Drama queens?

Clique?

Outraged?

It's a new fetish I think. You tell someone your away for a brew or to finger your own ass or something and it's met with " you are raging eh" etc etc. 

5 minutes ago, Farcity said:

It's a new fetish I think. You tell someone your away for a brew or to finger your own ass or something and it's met with " you are raging eh" etc etc. 

Ah ok. Got ya. Must be right then, I’m always raging reading things on the internet 🙄