Season 20/21 - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

26 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Credit where credit is due. McInnes recent statement is spot on, fair play to the man. 

Aye, good statement. Let’s hope they or no other club has to repeat it. Sooner we can all get back to watching our teams live the better.

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Credit where credit is due. McInnes recent statement is spot on, fair play to the man. 

It was utterly pathetic IMO. The players are "sorry" and "made an error of judgement". Fuck off mcinnes. 

Theyre a fucking disgrace and will be heavily punished was the right statement. Might've helped instill a modicum of discipline in the shitshow you call a dressing room. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

It was utterly pathetic IMO. The players are "sorry" and "made an error of judgement". Fuck off mcinnes. 

Theyre a fucking disgrace and will be heavily punished was the right statement. Might've helped instill a modicum of discipline in the shitshow you call a dressing room. 

See there you go. I was agreeing with Mr Beem then you come along and make me think again.

26 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Good news.

Lot of injuries? Just send some players out to get infected, and get games shifted.

Lots of bottlenecks around December and January for various teams.

Hopefully we take advantage of this.

This is precisely why the sheep should be fuckin hammered! 

6 hours ago, slasher said:

This is precisely why the sheep should be fuckin hammered! 

34 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Yup, absolute farce.

Nobody is disagreeing

There's a 'chance' it could happen again of course, to any team of cunts that is, even Celtic and Rangers - that will absolutely be in the back of their minds with what they do or don't do now

7 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Good news.

Lot of injuries? Just send some players out to get infected, and get games shifted.

If a club hands in a positive test, it then has to be verified by the nhs and if a club is willing to send out its players to potentially catch a deadly disease over a game of football.......well it says a lot about that club.

Edited by vanderark14

10 hours ago, Parklife said:

I am no mcinnes fan, i believe he should go because the club is going stale and he is too comfortable in his position.

In saying that i dont see anything wrong with what he said yesterday.

8 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Good news.

You wouldn't need to go to those lengths, you could just go and arrange friendly matches in the US while the season is underway, just like previously. 

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

The 8 named and shamed 

Why no put their full names against it? Apart from Hayes and Cosgrove I have no idea who the rest are. Shitebags 😏

Edited by McTeeko

55 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Apart from Bruce Anderson, they are all experienced pros, pretty fucking stupid behaviour.

That's what I noticed. From a neurological point of view young Anderson's brain is not fully developed. The worrying thing is that the others are all mid twenties or older. Bryson in particular must be a disappointment, I thought he was a good signing at the time but he's not only not produced much on the pitch he does something like this off pitch. If Aberdeen FC ever enter a quiz team they'd better not pick any of these numpties.