Season 20/21 - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You’re allowed to travel further for work. That’s only for exercise & recreation we’ve been asked to do that. Everyone going to Perth will be there to carry out their job. 

I think Aberdeen have probably lost the right to that exemption though  

For those asking why next week’s games haven’t been called off, by the time they’re due to be played the club will know if anyone other players or staff members who might’ve come into contact with “the 8” has symptoms or not and, if not, no reason the games can’t go ahead.

Just now, dandydunn said:

Nothing on any social media about it. Can’t see that part myself 🤷🏼‍♂️

I was just scanning through the Scotgov site in curiosity about the country in general. Then there’s the separate section devoted to the city of Aberdeen shambles. In it the sport part clearly states the Hamilton game is off. 

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

I was just scanning through the Scotgov site in curiosity about the country in general. Then there’s the separate section devoted to the city of Aberdeen shambles. In it the sport part clearly states the Hamilton game is off. 

No there’s not

1 hour ago, wee-toon-red said:

For those asking why next week’s games haven’t been called off, by the time they’re due to be played the club will know if anyone other players or staff members who might’ve come into contact with “the 8” has symptoms or not and, if not, no reason the games can’t go ahead.

I think it's only me who's asking in all fairness

The 8 will still be in the isolation period though, and have the potential to pass it on,  surely that's the hierarchy set by the authorities 

If correct, they can't just pick and choose games that suit

2 minutes ago, Redz said:

Finding out where he lives wouldn't be overly difficult either 😂

Something I’ve made sure I’ve never mentioned since Parkie started teasing me years back. 😆

I never even bloody said it as much as he said Falkirk, Scotty said Canada or you said England. 😂