Season 20/21 - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

23 minutes ago, Mox said:

Can't say I'm surprised it's them up there that have fallen at the first hurdle, dreadful team, manager, city, no culture, a granite hellhole. The games should be abandoned and their opponents for the next 14 days awarded the three points.

Yaaay the village biff has returned, now all we need is the other half of the spangle bros, Macy, to return and it will be just like the good old days. 

31 minutes ago, Mox said:

Can't say I'm surprised it's them up there that have fallen at the first hurdle, dreadful team, manager, city, no culture, a granite hellhole. The games should be abandoned and their opponents for the next 14 days awarded the three points.

Why should the games be abandoned if they can still field a full team? 

Edited by prideothenorth

Furious at these players. An embarrassment on the club. 

Ordinary staff have taken pay cuts due to the club being unable to play games and these wanks are out doing this after a fucking pathetic performance. 

An indictment on the culture in that dressing room. Get every one of the 8 to fuck. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Ordinary staff have taken pay cuts due to the club being unable to play games and these wanks are out doing this after a fucking pathetic performance. 

An indictment on the culture in that dressing room. Get every one of the 8 to fuck. 

Even before any virus, the sight of any player from the team you follow out on the lash not giving a monkey’s fuck about the performance before always created enough ill feeling. But as you say, to show utter disregard during this period is scandalous and they should be beyond ashamed. 
If a full squad of men/boys can still be assembled though the game should still be going ahead. If Saints can’t damage Aberdeen when they are depleted like that then it’ll be me who’s furious.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Especially after the fans backing the club with season ticket sales & DNA memberships, the pricks should be made to sweep union street top to bottom every match day wearing a ball & chain :banghead::banghead: :banghead:

Just now, RDFH64 said:

Especially after the fans backing the club with season ticket sales & DNA memberships, the pricks should be made to sweep union street top to bottom every match day wearing a ball & chain :banghead::banghead: :banghead:

On second thoughts they would probably trip over the ball going by how some of them used it on Saturday.

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

Even before any virus, the sight of any player from the team you follow out on the lash not giving a monkey’s fuck about the performance before always created enough ill feeling. But as you say, to show utter disregard during this period is scandalous and they should be beyond ashamed. 
If a full squad of men/boys can still be assembled though the game should still be going ahead. If Saints can’t damage Aberdeen when they are depleted like that then it’ll be me who’s furious.

Aberdeen will still pump The Saints you tractor chasing, welly boot wearing, double denim fucktard. 

FairPlay to Parkie for calling it like it is. I’ve been in Soul with Mrs Slasher and can well imagine half the Aberdeen squad getting their groove on with ‘poor wee Shay’ front and centre. Considine wisnae there but, nae rhythm that loon 😀

Just now, dandydunn said:

Aberdeen will still pump The Saints you tractor chasing, welly boot wearing, double denim fucktard. 

If Aberdeen beat us I’ll wear one of those lowpin’ plastic-type “Footsoldier” shirts that the morons have been buying from that weirdo. 😂

1 minute ago, slasher said:

FairPlay to Parkie for calling it like it is. I’ve been in Soul with Mrs Slasher and can well imagine half the Aberdeen squad getting their groove on with ‘poor wee Shay’ front and centre. Considine wisnae there but, nae rhythm that loon 😀

Still picking on Shay I see, but you could well be right.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:08 PM, dandydunn said:

Watch it. I just started your book last night, I’d suggest you tone it down unless you want Jack & Ricky to get bad amazon reviews........🤪

I’ve only actually had one proper bad review so far. Curiously, it came from a reviewer based in Japan 😂🤔

Edited by slasher

These tits need to be made to appreciate they’ve put the whole league at risk of being suspended. Large fines and suspensions are necessary,motherwise you’ll start to get other groups doing it if they just get away with it.

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

Time for a shake up in the club in my opinion. Mcinnes has gone stale and this type of culture needs to end.

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Time for a shake up in the club in my opinion. Mcinnes has gone stale and this type of culture needs to end.

Agree totally. They either have zero respect for him and done this on his watch, or he's sanctioned it. 

Either way it completely smacks of the total malaise that's characterised most of our performances over the last year or more. 

On the plus side, I managed to get £100 on st johnstone at 2.87 and can already cash out for £166 if I want 😂

8 hours ago, WCTA said:

Ye wurnae saying that when the Saints players were spotting heading into the Clachan afore making for the Bee en route to Shenanigans back in the day. 

We could still field a team of: 

Lewis

Hernandez  Taylor.  Hoban.  Hayes 

Campbell. Barron. 

Mclennan. McGinn. Hedges. 

Edmondson 

Not a bad first xi although absolutely nothing on the bench. 

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

We could still field a team of: 

Lewis

Hernandez  Taylor.  Hoban.  Hayes 

Campbell. Barron. 

Mclennan. McGinn. Hedges. 

Edmondson 

Not a bad first xi although absolutely nothing on the bench. 

Have the players involved been named officially? 

10 hours ago, Parklife said:

There are serious questions to be raised about their conduct. It's the first game of the season, you've played horrifically bad against your biggest rivals and still they're that desperate for a pint they'll go and sit in a boozer on a Saturday night in the midst of a global pandemic.

You raise a fair point about the culture as well, this is the third biggest team in Scotland, a team known throughout Europe and there still as a culture of drinking in 2020? Lots of footballers these days are either tee total or don't drink through a season, if they can't be that disciplined then they've absolutely no chance of furthering their careers.

It's indicative of Scottish football as a whole though, still years behind in terms of tactics, discipline, coaching and quite clearly mind set.