Season 20/21 - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

32 minutes ago, slasher said:

Dandyhun's nae spickin 🤔

Been working. No idea if they’re meant to stay in a bubble, would be surprised if they are after being tested twice a week, but these things happen. Seen folk wanting players or Mcinnes sacked for this incident 🙄

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

McKenna (according to rumours). 

A few players were our last Saturday night, so could be one of a number. 

Surely they shouldn't be going out under the circumstances?

48 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Presumably the whole squad will have to self isolate?

Or how does it work?

Not sure. All depends on how well the testing actually works, if they’ve been tested and passed, then according to the helpline I phoned the other day, no isolation is required. 

You would think that it would’ve been picked up earlier in the week if it’s that good, should be tested twice a week. Symptoms could be underlying for 14 days (I’m led to believe) but let’s not kid that it was probably from the weekend. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Not sure. All depends on how well the testing actually works, if they’ve been tested and passed, then according to the helpline I phoned the other day, no isolation is required. 

You would think that it would’ve been picked up earlier in the week if it’s that good, should be tested twice a week. Symptoms could be underlying for 14 days (I’m led to believe) but let’s not kid that it was probably from the weekend. 

Cheers. I think from the test my mate got they said 5 days+ plus from infection to be sure of detection- so its probably not too far off. Seems to be a bit of a developing science, so probably not 100% sure themsevles.

You can see this happening a fair bit this season, with footballers being footballers etc.

8 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Cheers. I think from the test my mate got they said 5 days+ plus from infection to be sure of detection- so its probably not too far off. Seems to be a bit of a developing science, so probably not 100% sure themsevles.

You can see this happening a fair bit this season, with footballers being footballers etc.

Oh yeah, but as long as they pass the test, they’re shouldn’t be a problem of getting games played. There’s gonna be a lot of finger pointing going on right now up here, but we’ve just got to remember it’s a global pandemic and it could happen to anyone. 

19 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Oh yeah, but as long as they pass the test, they’re shouldn’t be a problem of getting games played. There’s gonna be a lot of finger pointing going on right now up here, but we’ve just got to remember it’s a global pandemic and it could happen to anyone. 

Id read it could be transmitted to cats but hows about sheep?

17 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Id read it could be transmitted to cats but hows about sheep?

Did a child tell you that one, or did you make it up all by yourself like a clever little boy. 

If you’re going to try for a bit of humour, at least try and make it original. 

Reports that the game will be going ahead, but the 8 that were out will not be involved. 

Get your money on a St Johnstone & Hamilton double for next 2 games.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/st-johnstone-v-aberdeen-on-but-eight-dons-players-ruled-out-due-to-covid-19-concerns/

Edited by dandydunn

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Reports that the game will be going ahead, but the 8 that were out will not be involved. 

Get your money on a St Johnstone & Hamilton double for next 2 games.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/st-johnstone-v-aberdeen-on-but-eight-dons-players-ruled-out-due-to-covid-19-concerns/

Surely it would have to be postponed.  

3 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Surely it would have to be postponed.  

Nope and rightly so. The show must go on. 

https://www.afc.co.uk/2020/08/06/club-statement-22/

2 minutes ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

Ur pretty fkin cranky over some low brow humour

Not at all. I appreciate humour, but that is just a lazy attempt at it. Nothing original whatsoever. You do know that the fans dont really shag sheep, yeah?

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Nope and rightly so. The show must go on. 

https://www.afc.co.uk/2020/08/06/club-statement-22/

Not at all. I appreciate humour, but that is just a lazy attempt at it. Nothing original whatsoever. You do know that the fans dont really shag sheep, yeah?

I do apologize and will do better next time its just the pish ive seem on this board is pretty base and if ur part if the club is deemed hilarious re raymonds height/milked to death - aberdonians not knoeing what 2m is 

1 minute ago, Pocketrocketman1888 said:

I do apologize and will do better next time its just the pish ive seem on this board is pretty base and if ur part if the club is deemed hilarious re raymonds height/milked to death - aberdonians not knoeing what 2m is 

Does that come in English? Or punctuation?

Can't say I'm surprised it's them up there that have fallen at the first hurdle, dreadful team, manager, city, no culture, a granite hellhole. The games should be abandoned and their opponents for the next 14 days awarded the three points.

3 minutes ago, Mox said:

Can't say I'm surprised it's them up there that have fallen at the first hurdle, dreadful team, manager, city, no culture, a granite hellhole. The games should be abandoned and their opponents for the next 14 days awarded the three points.

86773667-5C9D-4548-ACCD-F1175C1F1294.jpeg