Season 20/21 - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

14 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Obviously Cormack will know far better than me, but 9000 with 1m social distancing seems impossible to me. I would have thought it would be about 1/9th of the stadium capacity.

www.thelocal.dk/userdata/images/article/a31a89fe92ddb4589eeba5b2f0c98f20c6e00f73950d66304efb76ffde42d02d.jpg

Although looking at the Danish crowd, its maybe 1/7th.

It is season ticket sales not how many will be allowed in before this gets over.  Rangers and Celtic have sold out.  But the staiums will be empty until later notice.  Did that clear it up for you?

46 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It is season ticket sales not how many will be allowed in before this gets over.  Rangers and Celtic have sold out.  But the staiums will be empty until later notice.  Did that clear it up for you?

Mate, gonna fuck off you stupid boring cunt, or at least learnt to read. Are you genuinely so fucking thick that you argue against what is clearly written. Away and use bleach as a mixer for Glenlivet ya prick.

12 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Based on our current configurations, we are capping season ticket sales at 9,000. This is the maximum we believe we can accommodate in the stadium allowing for one metre social distancing and families sitting together.

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aberdeen seem to be making the number up as they go along to be fair!

Cormack sure loves the sound of his own voice. 

39 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Mate, gonna fuck off you stupid boring cunt, or at least learnt to read. Are you genuinely so fucking thick that you argue against what is clearly written. Away and use bleach as a mixer for Glenlivet ya prick.

Put him on block.

Trust me, you'll be thankful of it.

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Top posting. 

Despite my team not being in the league, Im looking forward to the fitba coming back, hopefully pick up a few free streams if possible.

I tried watching a few German and English games, and to be honest they weren't as bad as I thought, the fake crowd noise definitely helped. I doubt we will have that in most games, especially with it mainly being club TV? Obviously being Scottish games, my interest will be much higher anyway.

Be good to get back to speaking about useless refs, shocking tackles, bad misses, Scott Brown getting away with murder, Allan McGregor attacking people and Utd getting pumped. 

13 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Despite my team not being in the league, Im looking forward to the fitba coming back, hopefully pick up a few free streams if possible.

I tried watching a few German and English games, and to be honest they weren't as bad as I thought, the fake crowd noise definitely helped. I doubt we will have that in most games, especially with it mainly being club TV? Obviously being Scottish games, my interest will be much higher anyway.

Be good to get back to speaking about useless refs, shocking tackles, bad misses, Scott Brown getting away with murder, Allan McGregor attacking people and Utd getting pumped. 

Fuck knows why because therea not much to play for but i feel the same 🤣🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You not a fan?

I am, on the whole. He doesn't need to do interviews with someone or another twice weekly though! 

44 minutes ago, slasher said:

Has anyone checked on the staunch jambo Brassrubber 🤣

His post were legendary. Right out of the book " Denial for Dummies" foreword by Comical Ali. 

No idea what he is going to do with all that bunting and commemorative tea towels commissioned exclusively to mark the demise of the SPFL. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I am, on the whole. He doesn't need to do interviews with someone or another twice weekly though! 

I dont mind him doing interviews as long as what he saus is right. The latest interview where he criticises the SPFL is spot on. 

He is far better than wiggy though, not that that bar was hard to reach

8 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Hearts v Dundee in the Championship opener. Whatever you think of the SPFL's ability to run the Scottish game, there's no denying their top trolling expertise.

That would only be better if it had been at Dens.

Be brilliant to see the Hearts boycott fail at the first hurdle.

SPFL have played a random blinder for Hearts, and screwed Dundee nicely.

Hearts get Dundee, ICT and Ayr at home twice and away once, most likely the top 4 teams in the league, with 14 home games.

Dundee get Hearts, ICT and Ayr at home once and away twice, most likely the top 4 teams in the league, with 13 home games.

Thats random as fuck.

Edited by kumnio

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I dont mind him doing interviews as long as what he saus is right. The latest interview where he criticises the SPFL is spot on. 

He is far better than wiggy though, not that that bar was hard to reach

Don't get your need to call people names.  That is primary school stuff.

7 hours ago, kumnio said:

You were doing really well there, but just could not get over the final fence. ☹️