Season 20/21 - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I met Sarah Jessica Parker in New York once, doesn’t make me a Sex In The City fan. 

ps

You spelt McNeill wrong again 🙄

FFS.. What is this board  coming too. RH and I have a laugh and no sooner, the Don's brigade Pipes in.. Like I said earlier, you lot are soooo predictable, sad, but predictable..  I dont think Billy McNeel would be offended  to be honest.. .. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

FFS.. What is this board  coming too. RH and I have a laugh and no sooner, the Don's brigade Pipes in.. Like I said earlier, you lot are soooo predictable, sad, but predictable..  I dont think Billy McNeel would be offended  to be honest.. .. 

You spelt it wrong........AGAIN

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well DD does write in crayon, so yae might have a struggle wae his grammar.. Guid luck though big man..

Do you not get bored saying that? 

Must be shite having to call just about every male older than 13 big man due to your lack of stature. 

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It's a figure of speech wee man..

Old Firm United!! ha ha.  Nice to be nice pal.  What is your opinion on the last OF game?  Mines is that you got played off the park?  New Year derby at parkhead.  Don't know if that is a recall???

Edited by Rolling hIlls
edit

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

One Aberdeen player has tested positive for Coronavirus, no confirmation who it is yet

Disappointing, but there's bound to be the odd case still appearing. 

Not sure of the full implications, but as full contact training in small groups commenced at the start of this week, surely that whole group will have to go home and isolate for 14 days - not even allowed outside for exercise - as per the govt. Test & Protect strategy?

53 minutes ago, min said:

Disappointing, but there's bound to be the odd case still appearing. 

Not sure of the full implications, but as full contact training in small groups commenced at the start of this week, surely that whole group will have to go home and isolate for 14 days - not even allowed outside for exercise - as per the govt. Test & Protect strategy?

Depends. Were they within two meters of him for 15 minutes?