Season 20/21 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Had a wee tear in my eye there watching Klopp dedicating the league win to Dalglish and Gerrard.Ā  Seems such a humble and nice guy.Ā  Good to see even although I am not a fan of English football.Ā  Grew up watching them on TV in Europe so happy for them.

Why exactly?

13 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Mind you, if a Scottish Premier League had been won by that kind of margin, the online Armchair Fan forums dahn sahff would be full of 'Bleedin pub league innit... only one team there...'

they would have a point because its not the same team every season down south

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Probably better to bring this nonsense up with someone who gives a shit about the how celtic won the league. I reccommend ramy, in fact if the two of you could start your own thread and stay out of this one, that would be grand kid.

Thanks

I will post whatever , wherever, andĀ  whenever the flying fuck I likeĀ  there fella...

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Im perfectly calm ye plastic tim

Plastic???? I was going tae Celtic matches at Parkhead in the early 70,s, I am a Celtic shareholder, and former President of the Ottawa Celtic Supporters Club.. I have shook hands with Jock Stein, Jimmy Johnston, drank wae Billy McNiel,Ā  and the list goes on ya fuckin trumpet.. .Now show me the respect I deserve..... šŸ’ŖšŸ’Ŗ

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Plastic???? I was going tae Celtic matches at Parkhead in the early 70,s, I am a Celtic shareholder, and former President of the Ottawa Celtic Supporters Club.. I have shook hands with Jock Stein, Jimmy Johnston, drank wae Billy McNiel,Ā  and the list goes on ya fuckin trumpet.. .Now show me the respect I deserve..... šŸ’ŖšŸ’Ŗ

I stand by my first post, what a fuckin gump

58 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Billy McNiel?????

That's not even an error, that's just ignorance.Ā 

8 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Had a wee tear in my eye there watching Klopp dedicating the league win to Dalglish and Gerrard.Ā  Seems such a humble and nice guy.Ā  Good to see even although I am not a fan of English football.Ā  Grew up watching them on TV in Europe so happy for them.

You had a tear in your eye watching a manager talk about winning the league with a team you don't support, in a league you're not fussed with? What a strange individual you are.

59 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Billy McNiel?????

That's not even an error, that's just ignorance.Ā 

WTF are you on about? My pals arranged for me to meet Billy McNeil on my Birthday. Billy had a pint and a Birthday card autographed for me. The man was pure class..Ā  Some folk on here really need to grow the fuck up..

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

WTF are you on about? My pals arranged for me to meet Billy McNeil on my Birthday. Billy had a pint and a Birthday card autographed for me. The man was pure class..Ā  Some folk on here really need to grow the fuck up..

I met Sarah Jessica Parker in New York once, doesnā€™t make me a Sex In The City fan.Ā 
Ā 

ps

You spelt McNeill wrong again šŸ™„
Ā 

Edited by dandydunn