Season 20/21 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

44 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Maybe Cellic will repay all the money to employees that weren't earning the living wage when every other team were paying that?  And then got embarassed in to doing so. Nah.  Doesn't fit the agenda.

Rangers supporter giving advice on how to manage money to the club that knows how to manage money, and gives to various charities, while you lot were liquidated and cannae even pay your fuckin tax bill and re-use old kits. Stand on !!!! 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Rangers supporter giving advice on how to manage money to the club that knows how to manage money, and gives to various charities, while you lot were liquidated and cannae even pay your fuckin tax bill and re-use old kits. Stand on !!!! 

Now I have sobered up.  It wasn't advice kid.  It was reality.  They were embarassed in to it.  Not advice, just reality.  Google it.

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Will do mate.. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍

Cheers pal. Mind do it!!  Be nice to blether. Look up the Armadale \sons of Wallace ma pal.  But get in touch through FB.  David.

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well I just sent a friend request to 2 David Dows. One is wearing a kilt, the other is sitting in a pub wae some bird..🤣🤣🤣

Havent got it pal.  My photo has me with the old white Scotland top on.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Cheers pal. Mind do it!!  Be nice to blether. Look up the Armadale \sons of Wallace ma pal.  But get in touch through FB.  David.

Well then they 2 others will be wondering who in fuck is this clown with the Celtic top on..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Found yae ya ugly bassa....🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Plastic scousers in scotland will be happy today whilst the plastic mancs will be in hiding 

They WON the league properly.  Unlike up here.  Celtic would have won it no doubt but we were too quick to end the season.  So, it will always have an Asterix the Gaul after it which isn't Celtics fault.  Shambles.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

They WON the league properly.  Unlike up here.  Celtic would have won it no doubt but we were too quick to end the season.  So, it will always have an Asterix the Gaul after it which isn't Celtics fault.  Shambles.

Probably better to bring this nonsense up with someone who gives a shit about the how celtic won the league. I reccommend ramy, in fact if the two of you could start your own thread and stay out of this one, that would be grand kid.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Probably better to bring this nonsense up with someone who gives a shit about the how celtic won the league. I reccommend ramy, in fact if the two of you could start your own thread and stay out of this one, that would be grand kid.

Thanks

You and I should start the early riser TA!  That's the Fermer in me!!