Furlough tan. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Not really sure what the OP even means but I'm on voluntary furlough, definitely not on full wages, but really couldn't give a fuck as it's giving me time with the kids in a rare heatwave in Scotland.

Yep, that's what I meant, with a tan.

Working from home and have been since Feb.Β  When the weathers good I sit out in the garden with the laptop and work away.Β Β 

Breaks every half hour to play with the wee one and then 2 hour lunches.Β  The other week I sat in the pool for the whole afternoon on projectΒ calls.Β Β 

5 minutes ago, Debian said:

Working from home and have been since Feb.Β  When the weathers good I sit out in the garden with the laptop and work away.Β Β 

Breaks every half hour to play with the wee one and then 2 hour lunches.Β  The other week I sat in the pool for the whole afternoon on projectΒ calls.Β Β 

Pool?

Β 

Edited by Eisegerwind

27 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Pool?

Β 

Yes

19 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Yes. Us privileged white fuckers have them. 😁

I'm mega privileged Coco

12 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Yeah, Debian though, 'location' Glasgow.

Aye I'm in Glasgow.Β  Its a 10ft blow up pool and I fire a hose in from a hot tap.

Edited by Debian

22 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Hot tap=fanny

Use the outside tap like a real man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Using the hot tap rather than the outside one gets the wee one in the pool quicker and she stays in longer mate.Β  πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ

13 minutes ago, Debian said:

Using the hot tap rather than the outside one gets the wee one in the pool quicker and she stays in longer mate.Β  πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ

I keep my water heater on at around 32C.Β 

47 minutes ago, Debian said:

I guessed that was the motive, would hate to see your heating bill after a hot summer πŸ˜‚

Does anyone remember when this ice bucket challenge was going viral and everyone was doing it in their gardens (yards to the freaks, you know who you are). Well my youngest got nominated by one of his school pals, he was about 7 or 8 at the time, turns out most parents were using luke warm water, not me. I filled up a bucket straight from the garden tap and the wee  fucker almost had a heart attack with how cold the water was 🀣

My point is, kudos to your parenting πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‚

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I guessed that was the motive, would hate to see your heating bill after a hot summer πŸ˜‚

Does anyone remember when this ice bucket challenge was going viral and everyone was doing it in their gardens (yards to the freaks, you know who you are). Well my youngest got nominated by one of his school pals, he was about 7 or 8 at the time, turns out most parents were using luke warm water, not me. I filled up a bucket straight from the garden tap and the wee  fucker almost had a heart attack with how cold the water was 🀣

My point is, kudos to your parenting πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‚

There'll be a limit on heating for the winter now πŸ˜‚