Your favorite music.. - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Your favorite music..

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve seen entire house builds stop for pop master. Cement mixer goes off and everything 😂

Ally Bally on Radio Tay when I was in my mid teens. Drop a pin on site and some auld guy would boot yer hole. Then in my 20s the sites had moved onto Ken Bruce. 

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 Mr Tidy listens to that too. Infact I was late for the start of my work last week as he insisted I challenge him and I was contestant number 2 .

PM me your tel no and I will match you up with him .😁

I am more of a smooth radio person myself...

Ah the old “give me your phone number, it’s not for me”’ line. Nice try!! :wink2:

16 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Ah the old “give me your phone number, it’s not for me”’ line. Nice try!! :wink2:

😂😂 if I was going to risk my marriage I think I might look  further than 2 miles from my doorstep . 

30 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 if I was going to risk my marriage I think I might look  further than 2 miles from my doorstep . 

Not interested hen. Unless you are good with a brush and roller.

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

Is that a quote from your tinder profile ? 

Colin, 40. 
Any woman will do. 
She must hate the Huns. 
I enjoy swally, watching a shite fitba’ team and posting drunken pish online from time to time.

Call for a free no obligation date. 👍

The Cure, The Smith's, The Wedding Present, The Stone Roses, The Strokes, The Boo Radleys, The Jam, The Buzzcocks and non the acts James, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Elastica, Sleeper, Inspiral Carpets, Joy Division plus many more.

Nothing current I like although Gerry Cinnamon something goes on after a few beers.

2 hours ago, WCTA said:

Colin, 40. 
Any woman will do. 
She must hate the Huns. 
I enjoy swally, watching a shite fitba’ team and posting drunken pish online from time to time.

Call for a free no obligation date. 👍

Fatman’s still following me around I see. Marvellous. 👍😂

For anyone who hasn't seen the Stones live...

If the opportunity comes around again... Go and see the dinosaurs in the zoo before they become extinct.

I saw them in 1995. Absolutely superb.

I was supposed to see them in 2006 but that was cancelled (owing to Keef's alleged fall from a coconut tree). 

I saw them last year. Absolutely superb.

9 hours ago, Rich NATA said:

For anyone who hasn't seen the Stones live...

If the opportunity comes around again... Go and see the dinosaurs in the zoo before they become extinct.

I saw them in 1995. Absolutely superb.

I was supposed to see them in 2006 but that was cancelled (owing to Keef's alleged fall from a coconut tree). 

I saw them last year. Absolutely superb.

I saw them in 1998 or 99 at murrayfield. It was their bridges to babylon tour. Amazing gig

Edited by vanderark14

Punk took over when I was in my late teens followed by two tone so my fav band is the Skids..seen them a couple of times in last few years. Also liked Stranglers..Clash..Stiff Little Fingers .The Beat.. 

Favourite male singer Gerry Rafferty and female singer Enya. Love the Proclaimers and the film Sunshine on Leith.

If im driving in the morning.I really like listening to Ken Bruce on radio 2. He plays lots of stuff that I liked buthavent heard in years.

Edited by irnbruman