Andy Chung - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Enjoying a lovely night with my partner.  Listening to Andy Chung.  Ashamed of the likes of u son.  Be proud of youself.  I am. and all the Scotland fans I have met in my life.  But not like the bigots like you.  Goodnight ant try and wake up without bigotry.  Only one half of the two cheeks that come on here with bigotry.  And it aint the Rangers men.

And there is no need to come on here and be nasty to people you don't know.  Slasher (Jim) came on with a thread about his book.  Which I think is great and pleased the Mods allowed that.  All I did was put a thread up about my friend singing from home as he obviously is able to do his gigs just now.  Not getting at you Iain and not you Jim.  But some folk on here get my goat sometimes with bad comments about people.  Anyhow.  Live and let live.  

17 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Enjoying a lovely night with my partner.  Listening to Andy Chung.  Ashamed of the likes of u son.  Be proud of youself.  I am. and all the Scotland fans I have met in my life.  But not like the bigots like you.  Goodnight ant try and wake up without bigotry.  Only one half of the two cheeks that come on here with bigotry.  And it aint the Rangers men.

Is Andy Chung your partner?

Who was it that asked me about the renfrew ferry this morning? Tried to find it but got a phone call. If anyone wants to know about the starting days when it all got going. Just ask. I dont know how many it held but I would reckon 1000. Big Pete, don Lawson, footie et al from basta started that. We ran the second one. The Perth guys (john) ran the third one. Great days. Any of you guys go to it? Good times. Raised a huge amount for charity. When u went to bar they didnt sell u a bottle. It was a crate.

• TAMB2 locked this topic