Yaaaaasssss New Kits 20/Who Knows - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Yaaaaasssss New Kits 20/Who Knows

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I actually thought the Celtic top was not too bad. As diamond Scot says, given the limitations of a green and white hooped football shirt.

I quite like the gold trim.

Aye, it's one of the better recent ones.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

umbro apologise and say they won’t promote the strip.

I imagine it will be quite popular still. 😂

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/umbro-apologise-over-linfield-uvf-22195433.amp

Linfields statement about being totally opposed to bigotry, prejudice, discrimination & violence could have come straight out of Ibrox ffs.

7 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Linfields statement about being totally opposed to bigotry, prejudice, discrimination & violence could have come straight out of Ibrox ffs.

Ive no intention of reading that statement, but the clubs and companies that come away with this kinda pish must be mental, no one ever believes it. They always act so innocent and shocked that anyone would accuse them of being whatever they are.

On 5/21/2020 at 7:19 PM, kumnio said:

20200506_AFCKIT_279-e1590054491530-490x3

Santa Claus comments are the normal on twitter over this. The design will highlight man boobs quite badly.

The away top does however look quite nice, but with material joints, which never look nice,  but the home top looks dismal.

That looks more orange than Aberdeen red!

23 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Will the Killie away not clash with the home which means a 3rd kit will be required?

No third kit this season.

Had white in the past with no issues.

Celtic and possibly St Mirren the only two that would clash I'd think and their away strips wouldn't be a clash.

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

No third kit this season.

Had white in the past with no issues.

Celtic and possibly St Mirren the only two that would clash I'd think and their away strips wouldn't be a clash.

Was a genuine question based on there being a good bit of white in the home top aswell.

Im not sure how the strip choice rules go. For example if you drew Ayr in the cup away from home and Ayr insisted on wearing home top but ref said both Killie tops clashed. Would Ayr be forced to wear their away strip?

I could be wrong but theres something at back of my mind about St Johnstone kits cpl of years back. Home was blie with white sleeves and away was the reverse. Neither were suitable for playing Rangers.