Yaaaaasssss New Kits 20/Who Knows - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Yaaaaasssss New Kits 20/Who Knows

32 minutes ago, Bzzzz said:

Aberdeen jersey is boggin. Like the Falkirk yins tho. 

If you told me the Falkirk one was from 2012 I’d not bat an eyelid, don’t know if it’s just ‘cos it’s puma.

Aberdeen away Is a decent top absolutely ruined by a big white box for the sponsor. The home is a bit red. 😂

18 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

image.jpeg.3c569c1bd363c035202d61ce4df37b6f.jpeg

I like the new Motherwell away.

I was just away to post that one. Dundee have the same kit supplier, and from reading online, quite a few Dees would haven that as our home kit, minus the orange of course 😂

Best kit of the season so far.

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

Liking the new killie strip if it's real.

Screenshot-2020-06-05-at-10.11.35.png

As a killie fan that is Rafael!! 
I always say if they bring out something good I'd get it as I've not had one in years,but if the away top is pish it'll no be this year

2 hours ago, slasher said:

Mon the hoops! 

Screenshot_20200611_200114.jpg

That is pretty horrendous, that yellow collar and the awful dafabet logo completely ruin it. I've also seen a pic of a black away top that looks like a polo top you'd see some Celtic da sporting for fourteen days straight in Santa Ponsa.

10 hours ago, Mox said:

That is pretty horrendous, that yellow collar and the awful dafabet logo completely ruin it. I've also seen a pic of a black away top that looks like a polo top you'd see some Celtic da sporting for fourteen days straight in Santa Ponsa.

It's pretty similar to the one we had a couple of years back with the gold trim. Anyway I think my days of buying kit are over unless I start playing again and I haven't kicked a ball for a year, so unlikely. 😔