Jump to content

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

A friend of mine lives up north and the postage was probably a bit more than for the central belt, but was free  for purchases over £10 . So he bought 3 copies , he reckoned it was better value and support just to buy 3 books than pay the postage . 

 

 

This is a type of bulk buying I can get on board with 🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Aye that sounds aw right actually! It’ll certainly beat the usual chat! 😆

Prick 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Denny’s Yard said:

Nobody gives a fuck

Nice.  Watching Andy Chung live.  When I used to book him for the Renfrew Ferry before a Hampden game with hundreds of supporters there and we gave the profits to charity.  Alzhiemers mainly.  People gave a fuck then kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Nice.  Watching Andy Chung live.  When I used to book him for the Renfrew Ferry before a Hampden game with hundreds of supporters there and we gave the profits to charity.  Alzhiemers mainly.  People gave a fuck then kid.

What has the above  post got to do with the post Dennys Yard was referring to about a wannabe assistant commercial manager of Albion Rovers called Max and 6 bottles of  wine in San Marino ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

What has the above  post got to do with the post Dennys Yard was referring to about a wannabe assistant commercial manager of Albion Rovers called Max and 6 bottles of  wine in San Marino ???

You keep this up, and he wont be meeting you behind the bike shed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You keep this up, and he wont be meeting you behind the bike shed.

🙄 I hope he knows a good engraver that can alter the name on the iron, I would hate to see it go to waste. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Nice.  Watching Andy Chung live.  When I used to book him for the Renfrew Ferry before a Hampden game with hundreds of supporters there and we gave the profits to charity.  Alzhiemers mainly.  People gave a fuck then kid.

Are you Basta then?

Edited by bonzo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bonzo said:

Are you Basta then?

Hi Bonzo.  Let me explain before I get too pished.  Big Pete, Don Lawson and BASTA started the gigs at the Renfew Ferry.  But Petes idea was to let all the TA's have a go to raise money for the clubs and also for charity.  We (Armadale Sons of Wallace) ran the second one which was brilliant.  The 3rd one was run by the Perth TA and I cant remember the name of the guy.  John???  But then BASTA ran it after that and I helped out with organising and doing MC sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Hi Bonzo.  Let me explain before I get too pished.  Big Pete, Don Lawson and BASTA started the gigs at the Renfew Ferry.  But Petes idea was to let all the TA's have a go to raise money for the clubs and also for charity.  We (Armadale Sons of Wallace) ran the second one which was brilliant.  The 3rd one was run by the Perth TA and I cant remember the name of the guy.  John???  But then BASTA ran it after that and I helped out with organising and doing MC sometimes.

Nobody gives a fuck.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Denny’s Yard said:

Nobody gives a fuck.

Lovely. U keep to sweeping out your yard kid. I will engage with friends and folk on here who are smarter than the average bear. If u pardon the h.. I mean pun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Lovely. U keep to sweeping out your yard kid. I will engage with friends and folk on here who are smarter than the average bear. If u pardon the h.. I mean pun.

The world doesn't revolve around you and not every thread has to be about you. So why don't you take your narcissistic, condescending wank chat to fuck? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The world doesn't revolve around you and not every thread has to be about you. So why don't you take your narcissistic, condescending wank chat to fuck? 

Lovely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people on here showing the Bile again.  And the hatred continues.  Good job there are good people on here as well who know each other and honest.  Nice wee comment from the man (or woman) that boycotts the TAMB until something comes up his/her humf and starts the personal abuse again.  Lovely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2020 at 2:20 PM, TDYER63 said:

A friend of mine lives up north and the postage was probably a bit more than for the central belt, but was free  for purchases over £10 . So he bought 3 copies , he reckoned it was better value and support just to buy 3 books than pay the postage . 

 

 

FFS, if I’d known that I’d have saved a few quid and waited till the next time me and yer wee brer went up to Wick to see Academy and hoovered up his spare copies 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

FFS, if I’d known that I’d have saved a few quid and waited till the next time me and yer wee brer went up to Wick to see Academy and hoovered up his spare copies 😂

Is that where his bibles went ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Book arrived today Slasher.

Off work for a few days now, going to be warm tomorrow, so shall have a few beers sit in the garden and enjoy your scriptures👍

Enjoy the sun JJ..... and the book of course 😎

Just a wee update. Sales are ticking away nicely, now nudging the 700 mark. I had an interview with the local press today and my ugly mug should be in the paper next week. Beyond that I'm not sure what else I can do for now. Time to take a break from it and ponder my next move, after all I'm back to work next week 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...